• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Crap I forgot to post a picture
C3CC845E-A360-4DCB-94EF-12592A073210.jpeg

That's correct you were never involved however the person in the original post was wouldn't know that would you
Again, me and op aren’t the issue just keep deflecting. You were the one acting like you were, I said in so many words tell us how you were involved or quit bitching about something 30 years ago that didn’t change your life any.

Pretty simple answer the question or get over it, but nooo keep bringing it up, keep not answering the original question, and yet you keep acting like a whiny little girl even though youre an old man lol.

However I have friends that did race pro then, and they don’t bitch about shit from back then still at all

There’s 1000 people using this name, I’m flattered you’re so bored you plan on finding all of them though.
Tell the truth how you came up with your user name. It's short for when your high school gym teacher caught you in the locker room pulling a train and said "Another cocK Mike that's 47 already."

d45519b2c7e3bfb9a1fab4c183ea39c7--joey-chestnut-dog-eating.jpg

Last edited: