• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1662330856020.jpeg

DD, I showed this thread to my questionable next door neighbor and he/she/it sez you're gonna need to stock up on those time-release Anal-Eze suppositories. Between Mike and 168, you'll be walking funny next week.
He already walks funny, but it has nothing to do with us.

Only rookies need time release suppositories, professionals have a lube rack and buy the lube by the drum.

Do you probably didn’t see that the ponytail is yarn and attached to the helmet either. The model is a brunette.

Nice HK
I saw the HK and bike first time but despite thinking she had some nice long hair I didn't notice it was yarn until you mentioned it.

As a teen in early 70s PA we still got milk this way. In late 60s CA there was a bakery truck that would come around as well. My parents would order our birthday cakes from it.

xlQliHL.jpg

I saw the HK and bike first time but despite thinking she had some nice long hair I didn't notice it was yarn until you mentioned it.

As a teen in early 70s PA we still got milk this way. In late 60s CA there was a bakery truck that would come around as well. My parents would order our birthday cakes from it.

xlQliHL.jpg
In OC it was the Helms bakery truck