• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1662323218_9c85ih5xwq.jpg

Either something is in the cartridge box or you have an incorrect cartridge in the box. The left box, back row.
I assume you're just testing our OCD...
When the site went down earlier it made me remember that I was going to load ammo this morning while it was still cool enough to hang in a closed garage. Can't leave the doors open due to any breeze messing with my scales. Loaded up 216* rounds in 2.5-3 hours. Cases were ready to load, so only weighing and seating. Only forgot to fill one case but figured that out and pulled the bullet and refilled and reseated.

*lost two rounds the other day to the void between the driveway and stoop. The crack isn't that big but swallowed the two that I knocked in there and small enough that I couldn't retrieve them. I tried but I managed to push them farther in. One other was lost at a match last month and one other was sacrificed to the Aztec mode of an Amp annealer. Only down four pieces after five loading/four firings. I'll take that as pretty good.

Edit: Forgot the Motivational Picture.

View attachment 7949618

I would have to look at the citations in AP-style... Before making a real 'accusation.'

But I can possibly name, though without authentications, more than a few beer runs that could inspire an Oscar winner. Or not... And no, none involved Coors or Burt Reynolds or a wiener dog-ish thing. With ears. Or country music.

I'm just saying that I have it on good authority that beer got in places that none of us can possibly fathom. And I am not even privy to the really great ones!

Sirhr

I would have to look at the citations in AP-style... Before making a real 'accusation.'

But I can possibly name, though without authentications, more than a few beer runs that could inspire an Oscar winner. Or not... And no, none involved Coors or Burt Reynolds or a wiener dog-ish thing. With ears. Or country music.

I'm just saying that I have it on good authority that beer got in places that none of us can possibly fathom. And I am not even privy to the really great ones!

Sirhr

Well, let's hear 'em!

Reactions: canman
According to the size of the car compared to the tools, that’s a tiny car.
I’m 6 ft and have included an adjustable seat on the drivers side. Adjustable so the wife can drive it. It will be a while before I install a seat but I haven’t heard any complaints from other kit owners. Will keep you poste.

Attachments

• 77CFA8E9-01BD-43B5-B8A4-D3DFF37F9CA5.jpeg
    77CFA8E9-01BD-43B5-B8A4-D3DFF37F9CA5.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 116
  • 1570E75F-9366-4D4D-9AEB-FF351A796BAA.jpeg
    1570E75F-9366-4D4D-9AEB-FF351A796BAA.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 124
  • A4751031-20A1-4252-A2DD-5CE60240879B.jpeg
    A4751031-20A1-4252-A2DD-5CE60240879B.jpeg
    524.7 KB · Views: 126
Oh, good! After it failed to work on the apes in our animal trials, I thought for sure it wasn't going to work for you. I'll have to change the data in our paper. Can I site you? You might have to do a few media interviews and maybe speak at one of our medical conferences.
Only if we can also use your micro penis as an example also.

Got bored and dipped my balls in glitter, pretty nuts.