• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Im-Not-Loose-Youre-Just-Small-Tattoo-e1411320577776-750x740.png

I think that's her back, no belt buckle.

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for embarrassing","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"View source image","src":"https:\/\/i.ytimg.com\/vi\/PrsMDoFivGM\/maxresdefault.jpg"}[/IMG2]

A picture this awesome deserves a backstory..... Hummm, that's in Tucker and Maggot's neck of the woods....

WAYNESBORO - A sport utility vehicle slammed into a parked SUV Saturday night in Waynesboro, with one of the vehicles striking a home and nearly landing on the roof of the residence.

The crash took place on Pine Avenue around 6:30 p.m., according to Cpl. Ben Lemons of the Waynesboro Police Department.

Police said a 2003 Dodge Durango hit a 2008 Nissan Rogue in the 400 block, with the Dodge ending up on top of the Nissan and leaning against the home. The Dodge also struck the residence, demolishing a chimney.

No one was inside the parked vehicle when it was hit, Lemons said. The home was also unoccupied.

The lone motorist involved in the crash, a 24-year-old Waynesboro man, was conscious and walking following the wreck after being pulled out of the rear of his SUV by bystanders. He was taken to Augusta Health in Fishersville and then transferred to the University of Virginia Medical Center in Charlottesville. Police had him take a sobriety test, but he was not charged with an alcohol-related offense, Lemons said.

Police said the driver was headed east on West 12th Street when he allegedly ran a stop sign at the Pine Avenue intersection.

"I guess the car saved the house," said Doug Chestnut, a neighbor looking on at the scene.

Pine Avenue was closed to traffic Saturday night as Waynesboro police continued to investigate.

Dominion Virginia Power and Columbia Gas responded to the scene as well.

Police said the Nissan was completely destroyed.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
A picture this awesome deserves a backstory..... Hummm, that's in Tucker and Maggot's neck of the woods....

WAYNESBORO - A sport utility vehicle slammed into a parked SUV Saturday night in Waynesboro, with one of the vehicles striking a home and nearly landing on the roof of the residence.

The crash took place on Pine Avenue around 6:30 p.m., according to Cpl. Ben Lemons of the Waynesboro Police Department.

Police said a 2003 Dodge Durango hit a 2008 Nissan Rogue in the 400 block, with the Dodge ending up on top of the Nissan and leaning against the home. The Dodge also struck the residence, demolishing a chimney.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/LlNKGLR.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I'm only halfway kidding when I say these might be relatives. Born and raised in Wisconsin. As a side note, I have a great aunt who dressed that way up until '97.

I'm from WI also, and I would not doubt for one minute that it occurred here... It looks like they will have enough left over for breakfast.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/m9AlQ81.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

Yes I'm using Forgy, no I won't be giving you credit for it.

Ha! That's OK. It kind of just came to me, about the way I wrote it. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if someone didn't beat me to it.

How tanks are born. [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/0mc3Q3T.gif"}[/IMG2]

I have a friend who was a Loadmaster on Hercs, Viet Nam era. He told me he got in DEEP trouble for what happened on one of those LAPEs runs. Due to a miscommunication with the cockpit, which included the green light in the cargo bay being on, he let a brand new tank go sailing out the back @ 100 ft. AGL. I'm not sure if I remember the details, but I seem to think he told me it was because of a last minute abort due to taking some enemy fire. It's been 25 or 30 years since he told me that. I always picture what those drag chutes must have done when that sucker went vertical.

Last edited:
I have a friend who was a Loadmaster on Hercs, Viet Nam era. He told me he got in DEEP trouble for what happened on one of those LAPEs runs. Due to a miscommunication with the cockpit, which included the green light in the cargo bay being on, he let a brand new tank go sailing out the back @ 100 ft. AGL. I'm not sure if I remember the details, but I seem to think he told me it was because of a last minute abort due to taking some enemy fire. It's been 25 or 30 years since he told me that. I always picture what those drag chutes must have done when that sucker went vertical.

Not much?

Veer and Dirty D - I always pictured them turning into streamers.