• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1664115284_da_04.jpg

No kidding. Central FL is going to be extremely wet, coast to coast for a few days. Tamps bay will probably never look the same again.

Looked at the path this morning and it appears that we might just get hit dead center.

As of right now, it's predicted to hit the north tip of Anna Maria Island and possibly run directly up the mouth of Tampa Bay.
If it does, I'm praying that it's low tide when it comes through.

Our tides are usually small like 1-2', but in the last few days they've been about 1' higher than normal.
High tide would be a bad thing.
Thankfully, I'm inland about 12-15 miles and around 100' altitude.

Looks like it's a batten down the hatches storm.

Looked at the path this morning and it appears that we might just get hit dead center.

As of right now, it's predicted to hit the north tip of Anna Maria Island and possibly run directly up the mouth of Tampa Bay.

Our tides are usually small like 1-2', but in the last few days they've been about 1' higher than normal.

Predicting 5-10 feet of storm suge in the bay area. Lots of pre-70s neighborhoods around Tampa. Many at about 3' ASL. Stay safe.

pack up a weekend bag, take the wife on a 3 day vacation

if there is no power there is nothing to do anyway

ive stopped trying to be the storm hero..lol

pack up a weekend bag, take the wife on a 3 day vacation

if there is no power there is nothing to do anyway

ive stopped trying to be the storm hero..lol

It's not that easy.
3 kids at home, oldest daughter and husband coming over and the MIL coming over.

Then there's that pesky money thing that's always in the way.

If I had lots of property, then the daytime power outages would be spent shooting. 🙂