• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_20221016_102820_181.jpg

When people ask why people are not going back to work and where are they getting money.
Internet influencers, UTube channels, bloggers and Q&A sights are money makers. A guy told me that he makes some pretty good money for answering auto repair questions online. Clicks are money.
only one thing to say - "holy shit"
You'd have thought they'd have learned after the first few crashes

Juuuust sit right back and you'll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip
That started from this tropic port
Aboard this tiny ship

The mate was a mighty sailing man
The skipper brave and sure
Five passengers set sail that day
For a three hour tour..... A three hour tour

The weather started getting rough
The tiny ship was tossed
If not for the courage of the fearless crew
The Minnow would be lost... The Minnow would be lost

The ships aground on the shore of this
uncharted desert isle
With Gilligan deedle eet do do
The Skipper too deedle eedle de de de
The Millionaire da da da
And his wife tweetle eedle eet do do
The Movie Star
The professor and Mary Ann
Here on Gilligan's Isle

All typed straight from memory.

Oh, and the correct answer to the question Ginger or Mary Ann is and always has been - Threesome. You're stuck on a friggin island, what else you gonna do all day.

And this earlier last verse version:

The Movie Star
AND THE REST
Here on Gilligan's Isle

Reactions: EddieNFL
I know a guy who had a car very similar to this. One night he came home, parked it in his garage, closed the door behind him.........

and proceeded to destroy it to collect the insurance money.
Happens all the time and I put a lot of guys in prison for doing it. It's fairly easy to prove what did or did not happen. Most guys that do that are low IQ and don't know how to cover their tracks. In this day and age with all of the video cameras everywhere it's almost impossible to get away with that kind of stuff.

I looked at a car one time that had a $100K stated value policy on it and he destroyed it in his own garage. I went to his residence to look at it and he left the tool he used to destroy the car on his work bench. He claimed it happened at a car show when he went to the restroom. Last time I checked he was still in prison but that was 15 years ago, he is probably out by now.

Or was it something about moa being better than mils?
No it was about how his thumb and trigger finger stay extended even when shaking peoples hands because his training is so engrained he has to force himself to close his full hand.

But he still rides the trigger somehow....

Last edited: