• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

CAC918FB-EAFB-4725-B056-3FD8470C9942.jpeg

That reminds me of the WY joke

A young man truly in love with his girlfriend decided to have her name tattooed on his penis. Her name was Wendy, and the tattoo was done while the penis was erect, so when it was not erect all you could see was W Y.

Shortly after the couple was married they were honeymooning in Jamaica, walking on a nude beach. As they were walking a Jamaican man passed by and the husband noticed that the man had a W Y tattoo as well.

The American said to him "Oh is your girl named Wendy too?" The Jamaican replied, "No, Mr. that says Welcome to Jamaica Have a Nice Day"

I got drawn for the managed deer hunt at Jefferson Barracks. Pulled these two out on Monday and Tuesday. Still have one tag left that I’ll try filling in a couple weeks.
B9B6F316-D0A9-4ADE-AEA6-F1A92B88BDEC.jpeg
727334C9-9C25-4F4B-8166-7312CA353E33.jpeg

For now both deer are fully processed less what gets turned into sausage. Have 6lbs of meat marinating for jerky and a shoulder roast in the crock for barbacoa. 6 more pounds in the fridge for jerky I’ll start marinating on Friday.