• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

And then there’s things that just don’t make any sense at all, and I don’t mind at all.

View attachment 7980594
WoodDunk.jpg

Reactions: MarshallDodge
I had a college class with a woman who posed in a Pac 12 edition.

Not long after high school graduation, word got around that a girl from the neighborhood that we all grew up with was in Playboy. We didn’t know at first if it was true or just a rumor. We eventually found it was true and which month it was supposed to be, and acquired said issue.
I can remember us all standing around with great anticipation flipping through the magazine waiting to finally see her in all her nakedness. We flipped and flipped and never saw her. We thought we had been lied to. Eventually on perhaps the third pass through the magazine , there she was. We saw her standing in the background of one of the photos taken on a public beach. Damn! 🤣

9851F9DE-D41E-4490-8C41-3D2518D92536.png

Not long after high school graduation, word got around that a girl from the neighborhood that we all grew up with was in Playboy. We didn’t know at first if it was true or just a rumor. We eventually found it was true and which month it was supposed to be, and acquired said issue.
I can remember us all standing around with great anticipation flipping through the magazine waiting to finally see her in all her nakedness. We flipped and flipped and never saw her. We thought we had been lied to. Eventually on perhaps the third pass through the magazine , there she was. We saw her standing in the background of one of the photos taken on a public beach. Damn! 🤣

View attachment 7980738
aaaaa.. could you see her knockers…..?