• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Time for my totally (somewhat, maybe predictable) post of pictures completely different than usually seen here.

1667599042929.jpeg

Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Do States and school districts have an obligation to educate children who arrived to the United States?
A1.Yes. Under Federal law, States and local educational agencies are obligated to provide all childrenregardless of immigration status – with equal access to public education at the elementary and secondary level. This includes children such as unaccompanied children who may be involved in immigration proceedings. The U.S. Departments of Education and Justice published a joint guidance letter [PDF, 171KB], a fact sheet [PDF, 568KB] and a set of Questions and Answers [PDF, 311KB] on this topic.

Democrats DID approve of giving illegals FREE Tuition, it might NOT have passed at the time, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Free community college is one of the perks being sought in a massive federal reconciliation bill under consideration before Congress, and the expenditure would allow illegal immigrants to attend community college for free as well.​
The $3.5 trillion proposal is being advanced by Democrats, and it would provide a tuition-free community college plan that would also cover students in the country illegally as currently written.​

Reconciliation requires a majority vote not 60 votes. If Democrats had approved it, it would be law already.

Good luck competing with countries that have more education.

A Bachelors degree costs $103,000 to $218,000 depending on the school. Chuck Grassley paid $40/quarter for his degree.

The minimum wage when Grassley was in school was $1.00/hr.
If todays students paid 40x minimum wage that would be $300/quarter.

@Tater Salad that is a beautiful spot. It’s how ours used to be before urban growth swallowed us up.
That's always sad to hear...... same thing happening in my neck of the woods. 7 big new houses in the last 4 years on our 2 mile long road. When enough people move "out in the country ", it isn't out in the country anymore. I wonder if I'll still be around when we reach the curb and gutter stage. Next thing you know, they'll start a home owners association, and tell me I can't park my row boat along the garage like that. 😠

motivational thread..
when you can make 50million looking like this..

making $50 million in a year on OnlyFans​

64194119-0-image-m-19_1667567943849.jpg

Must suck to try so hard to pass as a black person, and barely reach Puerto Rican. Good on her for riding her train wreck to fortune though.

However, you still won’t find me paying $5 to look at a pussy on screen either.

• Haha
Reactions: TACC and lash
October 17, 1979.

But don't let facts spoil your commie party.
It has had several names but the Department of Education was created by President Johnson in 1867.

“Although the Department is a relative newcomer among Cabinet-level agencies, its origins goes back to 1867, when President Andrew Johnson signed legislation creating the first Department of Education”

It has had several names but the Department of Education was created by President Johnson in 1867.

“Although the Department is a relative newcomer among Cabinet-level agencies, its origins goes back to 1867, when President Andrew Johnson signed legislation creating the first Department of Education”
Do you mind taking your trolling shit to another thread where you’ll find plenty of guys willing to tell you to get fucked? Or are you going to actually post a motivational picture or video?

In case that was too difficult for you to understand., take your bullshit somewhere else.

1667607596057.jpg

I post too slow. WTF beat me to it. Same message.

Do you do anything to contribute to this thread/site except thread shit?

Edit: 205’d x2. LOL
OT:

Pet deer in the club house at a private track I joined several years ago:

i-9VWT5B3-X4.jpg

From the department of education website:

ED.png

Johnson's was the Office of Education. Can we get back to tits, guns and fast cars now?

Last edited:
Reconciliation requires a majority vote not 60 votes. If Democrats had approved it, it would be law already.

Good luck competing with countries that have more education.
Lots of common practices these days have legal requirements that are completely ignored. Our federal government has a legal obligation to secure our border and arrest illegal aliens crossing the border but that isn't happening, is it? Don't be a moron!

motivational thread..
when you can make 50million looking like this..

making $50 million in a year on OnlyFans​

64194119-0-image-m-19_1667567943849.jpg

While not all of it, this right here is a perfect example of why this country is so fucked up.