• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1669023918_cyb0lejabc.jpg

Yep…and nieces…who have lived on government assistance their whole lives, and been taken care of by everyone in the family. Yet, they’re still owed something and nobody ever does anything for them! Ah…the holidays!
Ahhh, the Holidays.
Thursday will be the first Thanksgiving dinner in 30 years that we didn't have to sit through dinner with the fucking leftist relatives.
Life is good.

View attachment 8004440Just yesterday, I was on a divided road with an 8’ wide two lane bike path paralleling it. Cyclist is in the road instead, admittedly on the right side. I’ve got traffic next to me so cannot move over, so I pass him without slowing down. I did move left and hugged the line to give him way more than the legal 3’ clearance between us.

I get past him and see him fling a finger at me in my rear mirror. I laughed. Did he expect me to slow down to his speed? Respect his ‘right’ to use the Highway? 🤣🤣

Yes, I realize that he is a ‘serious’ cyclist and doesn’t deign to share with the occasional recreational rider…<sarcasm>