• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I think you can...at least in some states...excepting interstates that, despite popular opinion, were not built for truckers.
Out west, there are indeed spots you can ride the shoulder of interstates. I know there's one spot in La Jolla. CA that it's legal cause there's no other way to get from A to B without riding on the 805 freeway

M

STFU about bikes and be grateful for what is right in front of your neck bearded faces!

"...And after a long time the boy came back again.
"I am sorry, Boy," said the tree, "but I have nothing left to give you-
My apples are gone."
"My teeth are too weak for apples," said the boy.
"My branches are gone," said the tree.
"You cannot swing on them-"
"I am too old to swing on branches," said the boy.
"My trunk is gone," said the tree.
"You cannot climb-"
"I am too tired to climb," said the boy.
"I am sorry," sighed the tree.
"I wish that I could give you something... but I have nothing left. I am an old stump. I am sorry..."
"I don't need very much now," said the boy, "just a quiet pleace to sit and rest. I am very tired."
"Well," said the tree, straightening herself up as much as she could,
"well, an old stump is a good for sitting and resting. Come, Boy, sit down. Sit down and rest."
And the boy did.
And the tree was happy."

Shel Silverstein - The Giving Tree, 1964.

View attachment 8006196
how do you react when someone at the range starts swinging their muzzle in your direction? Bet you get a little agitated that someone's putting your life in danger...

What makes you think it's any different when the mouth breathing morons do the same thing to cyclists with their cars?

M

STFU about bikes and be grateful for what is right in front of your neck bearded faces!

My apples are gone."
"You cannot climb-"
"I wish that I could give you something... but I have nothing left. I am an old stump. I am sorry..."
"I don't need very much now," said the boy, "just a quiet pleace to sit and rest. I am very tired."
"well, an old stump is a good for sitting and resting. Come, Boy, sit down. Sit down and rest."
And the boy did.
And the tree was happy."

View attachment 8006196
I will start talking vaccines and masks and mention angrykoala, mr.blond, and haney too if you want to try to play MPT hall monitor.

1669305628429.png

Reactions: MadDuner

My apples are gone."
"You cannot climb-"
And the boy did.
And the tree was happy."

View attachment 8006196
Thank you for that. Very nice.

1669306359461.jpeg

By this logic you can walk, ride a donkey, or ride in chariots down major highways.
Yes you can, as long as its not limited acess interstate. I drive my tractor on the road, including a state highway often. Been doing so since I was 14, never stopped by police. Only since 2016 did we have to wear a seatbelt in a truck in Georgia.

Last edited:
Yes you can, as long as its not limited acess interstate. I drive my tractor on the road, including a state highway often. Been doing so since I was 14, never stopped by police. Only since 2016 did we have to wear a seatbelt in a truck in Georgia.
Key words "major highway" farm to market roads don't count.

Wanna guess again?

M
Again with the bicycles?
I'd be a lot more thankful today if you got hit by a fucking bus.
IMG_20200905_100824.jpg

IT seems like two black pots keep calling each other black here. Everything you keep saying is true about a car not taking the time for a cyclist, who has just as much right to use the road as a car.

I guess you miss the point so let me perhaps make it a bit clear to you with a little parable since you don't get the difference between being a selfish jerk or not.

Having an EV gives you some nice options on drive settings.

So let's say your nice fancy self important group of spandex shorts wearing bike riders all about "their right to use the road" are out for their virtue signaling ride.

Let's say there is a nice long stretch of no passing, single lane in each direction road and let's say police love to use that road to generate revenue.

Let's just say I get in front of the group a bit earlier while towing my trailer with all the correct oversized load flags fully and properly extended.

I feel like a nice slow drive enjoying the scenery, so as they are about to get behind me, I'll set the drive mode to 3mph or so with my blinkers on and enjoy hogging the road for the next few miles and they just have to walk their bikes or figure out how to go 3mph behind me or risk an at fault head on collision with oncoming traffic or risk getting a ticket from the local revenue generators.

Well, I'm fully legally within "my right" to use the road. So who cares how much of a jerk I'm being to everyone else?