• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

vO8OgCl.gif

Tucker...you know better than that...hold it with one hand!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com\/originals\/f3\/50\/f1\/f350f13f6b2ae0058740c0242a8461b7.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Ahhhhhh Summertime is upon us.................

oop, gotta run. It's done. :eek:

efe13634b941e478305c3fb8f25ef0e2.jpg

frog-jerky.jpg

In case someone hasn't previously posted some 2013 Darwin Award tryouts:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Ybqsis4A64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In case someone hasn't previously posted some 2013 Darwin Award tryouts:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1Ybqsis4A64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man it's rare for me to make it through 30mins of anything on YouTube, and typically the fail complications are pretty lackluster. THAT sir is one of the best I've seen. My lady just had to come out and close a door because my alternating maniacal laughter and uncontrolled groans of sympathetic pain were waking her up. Very nicely done.

Man it's rare for me to make it through 30mins of anything on YouTube, and typically the fail complications are pretty lackluster. THAT sir is one of the best I've seen. My lady just had to come out and close a door because my alternating maniacal laughter and uncontrolled groans of sympathetic pain were waking her up. Very nicely done.

So true that most of those things have 28 minutes of yawn for a 2 min payoff hidden somewhere within, but I too sat through the whole thing and at the end thought "wow, I watched the whole thing". Wish I remembered all the choice lines, but the gingers were particularly funny. The drunk belligerent guy getting a knockdown at the stadium and the goon cheering "that's it, beat the ginger", and the red head kid at the skateboard park eating it and his friends saying "oh man, are you okay? Do you have a cell phone?" And the poor kid, laid out on the concrete, in between groans, winces out "I don't have one, because I'm a ginge." Gold. Pure gold.

I couldn't leave you poor bastards with the frog. Couldn't do it. Not in me I guess. Thought I was harder than that yet nay, nay nil erecto. :eek: This could totally be in the Nom Nom Nom. Beautiful performance. :rolleyes:

So true that most of those things have 28 minutes of yawn for a 2 min payoff hidden somewhere within, but I too sat through the whole thing and at the end thought "wow, I watched the whole thing". Wish I remembered all the choice lines, but the gingers were particularly funny. The drunk belligerent guy getting a knockdown at the stadium and the goon cheering "that's it, beat the ginger", and the red head kid at the skateboard park eating it and his friends saying "oh man, are you okay? Do you have a cell phone?" And the poor kid, laid out on the concrete, in between groans, winces out "I don't have one, because I'm a ginge." Gold. Pure gold.

That midair collision with the skydiving planes around 14:00 or so was unreal, several of the downhill skateboard, scooter, whatever crashes looked near fatal. Remind me to never punch that idiot kid in the head that keeps smashing his grape against the car window around 24:00ish. I'd love to hear a mechanic explain why it's a good idea to keep trying to crank an engine you've set fire to. The BASE jumper that rides the cliff face? WTF???? That vid was like a "best of"

Ohhhhh, surely some of these fools will be dead before long. Everyone survived in those videos. But do you have any doubt window-head smash boy will kill himself in the future?

And burning engine guy? Did you notice at the end he realizes he's got one of those red plastic gas containers full of gas next to the engine? He picks it up to move it out of the garage and it is already on fire! Guys like that I can't laugh at too much. He doesn't seem to be courting disaster, it's just found him.

Overall vids like that make me think of Ron White's immortal words: "You can't fix stupid."

Last edited:
Originally posted by 1J04 View Post

8 hrs after this awesome post and no love. I get it. You're a hard fuck'n crowd. :rolleyes:

Actually, that was awesome! And I'm not just saying that because you have an owie.

Cheers,

Sirhr

It is my understanding that many Sasquatch hybrids adhere to no diurnal schedule, and can be terribly hypersensitive if they feel slighted by perceived inattention.

muXi7JL.jpg

You see, I read.

The shit you guys come up with. Never thought I could be laughing in tears while writing a check to the IRS. Veer_G you have way to much time on your hands.

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for chuck norris kim jong gif","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"560","width":"500","src":"http:\/\/media.veryfunnypics.eu\/2013\/04\/funny-pictures-oh-shit-kim-jong-un-meets-chuck-norris.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Ohhhhh, surely some of these fools will be dead before long. Everyone survived in those videos. But do you have any doubt window-head smash boy will kill himself in the future?

And burning engine guy? Did you notice at the end he realizes he's got one of those red plastic gas containers full of gas next to the engine? He picks it up to move it out of the garage and it is already on fire! Guys like that I can't laugh at too much. He doesn't seem to be courting disaster, it's just found him.

Overall vids like that make me think of Aron White's immortal words: "You can't fix stupid."

I'm actually happy that none of the participants died (that we know of) because in many of them I would've been THAT kid pushing the limits and doing the dumb shit that my friends were too chicken to try.

Having set a car engine on fire, I wasn't judging the mechanic, UNTIL he decided the best course of action was to just keep cranking away, then try huffing and puffing at the fire, THEN running through the garage with a flaming gas can.

Im going back now and rewatching it, just to see and hear cactus man shriek like wounded livestock again :cool:

Plus the first girl is a bonus. That's Michelle Janneke, I could watch her warm-up dance all day...yum. (google search it)

I would be shocked if no one was seriously injured. I have a friend who was paralyzed from the neck down doing a lot less than any of that.

I would be shocked if no one was seriously injured. I have a friend who was paralyzed from the neck down doing a lot less than any of that.

I checked out some of the comments and someone was pissed at the sickos laughing at one of the clips as the poster figured someone had to have died. But someone else, maybe the compilers, posterd a link to a news story about how everyone survived that incident and that they never post clips of someone being killed. Not sure about paralysis!

And Bogey, give that mechanic a break. That's just grit and determination. With the whole car and garage (and possibly more) about to go up in flames, the guy just wanted the satisfaction of knowing he fixed that engine. ;)

I checked out some of the comments and someone was pissed at the sickos laughing at one of the clips as the poster figured someone had to have died. But someone else, maybe the compilers, posterd a link to a news story about how everyone survived that incident and that they never post clips of someone being killed. Not sure about paralysis!

And Bogey, give that mechanic a break. That's just grit and determination. With the whole car and garage (and possibly more) about to go up in flames, the guy just wanted the satisfaction of knowing he fixed that engine. ;)

Fair enough, he reminded me of the owner's kid who gets put in the corner of the shop to do menial tasks while the mechanics work.

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for chuck norris kim jong gif","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"560","width":"500","src":"http:\/\/media.veryfunnypics.eu\/2013\/04\/funny-pictures-oh-shit-kim-jong-un-meets-chuck-norris.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Laughed my ass off on this one. That is hilarious!!

It is my understanding that many Sasquatch hybrids adhere to no diurnal schedule, and can be terribly hypersensitive if they feel slighted by perceived inattention.

You see, I read.

Did not laugh my ass off. Horrible conduct for adults. :p

^ Just like a horse laying down. Looks like it's dead till it jumps up and shakes the dust off.

How did they do that is what I want to know!!!!!

I stopped in there this morning. They said that the driver said a tire blew as he rounded the corner. Others say he was going way too fast.
I know the guy who got the tow. He just told me the full bill be around $20k-$30k. He hasn't added it all up yet. That includes unloading, re-palleting (bananas) and making the repairs to the equipment.

We had one of those at a local intersection about a mile from my work on Tuesday. Driver turned left too fast or had a load shift and payed it down. Took over 4 hours to clean up.