• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1670416079_upkkehoiq6.jpg

When they use a chart like this, most folks are above normal. I’m 72” tall but have not been 177 pounds since 10th grade. Granted, there are many folks that are way over weight but they should stop using this chart for overall health and fitness level.

View attachment 8015950

The BMI chart is a lie and has been a lie since the day it was made.
It was specifically designed to be a way to make people feel bad about being a healthy normal weight.
Insurance companies used to love it because they could blame people for being fat even if they were actually healthy weight.

That BMI is such a horrific steaming pile of crap.

When they use a chart like this, most folks are above normal. I’m 72” tall but have not been 177 pounds since 10th grade. Granted, there are many folks that are way over weight but they should stop using this chart for overall health and fitness level.

View attachment 8015950
Bullshit. If I weighed 177, I’d be nothing but skin and bones and bitches would be telling me I need to eat a cheeseburger.

FFS guys, it’s not that hard. It could easily have been one round. See chart. Bird shot remember? So typically from 7-1/2 to 9 pellet size.

1670470116825.png

ETA: in case that’s too difficult for you here’s something easier to understand:

1670470583880.png

Last edited:
Oh hell. I feel sorry for you. And I’m not kidding.
Hilariously, this happened many years ago at the beginning of my career. I was just out of tech school and still hourly. It was just a learning experience, I didn’t lose my ass at all

Reactions: lash