• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

18301393_10210164389321110_7056576296340136005_n.jpg

The job's really getting him down.
The boss warned him if he caught him sitting down on the job again he would be out of there in nothing flat.
Bet his dad regrets calling him blockhead.
Think you're tough? A guy down at the jobsite is built like a rock.

It's stormy today. I better not go outside lest I'm struck by lightning. Please forgive me for the insensitive comments.

Reminds me of some poor sumbitch on my first Carrier that got the human waffle treatment under a JBD a week before his wedding. Some teeth and an elbow was recognizable. :(

Reminds me of some poor sumbitch on my first Carrier that got the human waffle treatment under a JBD a week before his wedding. Some teeth and an elbow was recognizable. :(

I had a roomy stationed on a carrier in the 80s. Said severe injuries, deaths, or lost overboards, happened on almost every long cruise. Was that about right?

I had a roomy stationed on a carrier in the 80s. Said severe injuries, deaths, or lost overboards, happened on almost every long cruise. Was that about right?

Spot on. I could write books on the shit that happened on the Constellation alone. Big eye opener for a 19 yr old from the sticks with less than 300 kids in school from k-12 and a ships crew bigger than your town and neighboring town combined.

Yup, its a small floating town. Had a young sailor get his legs lopped off by a JBD, he was only 19 in the Navy for a minute. Multiple deaths, everything from heart attacks, suicides, and work related injuries. Other than that I did a lot of sewing, guys like to bonk their heads on the back of parked aircraft or trying to jump over knee knockers and get rung the fuck out. I decomm'ed the Independence.

Verge of tears. My wife is sitting here looking at me asking what's the matter why I'm laughing my ass off on your comment.

I hope that Turkey shits all over your porch pal.

;)

This made me laugh out loud...rare these days.

She's like 76 now and starting to look like Joan Rivers. But I'd still hit. Always thought she was beautiful as all get out. Damn fine looking woman (in her day).

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.super.cz\/images\/gallery\/0000000012081249\/46nD03QikybzvRsRcR5thA\/58e246789a64a48089450400-209736?size=539"}[/IMG2]

Agreed. I'd still hit that like a retard with a new drum set. We're getting old man...

Yup, its a small floating town. Had a young sailor get his legs lopped off by a JBD, he was only 19 in the Navy for a minute. Multiple deaths, everything from heart attacks, suicides, and work related injuries. Other than that I did a lot of sewing, guys like to bonk their heads on the back of parked aircraft or trying to jump over knee knockers and get rung the fuck out. I decomm'ed the Independence.

I hear ya Senior Chief. You know the drill. When I was on the Midway in Yokosuka the Indy took over for us due to the Midway being decommissioned. You weren't on the Indy in Yokosuka were you? Probably not if ya decomm'ed her. I know that was at PSNS in Bremerton. Did a year there in Dry Dock on the Connie and re-upped on the Mighty Mo which was in Mothballs there, only to sail with her yrs later in the IO while on the Midway. Small world sometimes.

Ya, when those JBD's lose hydraulic pressure they're unforgiving ain't they? During either PMS or if ya got your head up your ass while they're going down after shooting a bird. Plenty of places on a Bird Farm to jack yourself up, but that damn flight deck can be a nightmare.

Agreed. I'd still hit that like a retard with a new drum set. We're getting old man...

You keep those old comments to yourself Mr. ;) I'm a spry 56 this month and feel like it, ouch. Did I say 'ouch' out loud? Now what were we talking about...........
Big 10-4 on the tard with a drum set. Even if she is putting make up on like bondo. Could you imagine though? Having bragging rights on "I screwed Raquel Welch". I could care less what anyone says. "Dude, she's like 76". I don't care. I hit it AND bit her nipples till I giggled. :cool:

Could you imagine though? Having bragging rights on "I screwed Raquel Welch".

I had a chance to make out with Stephanie Seymour when she was in her prime -- but I fudged it up. Over the top dirty talking, leaning in more and more, finally our lips were about half an inch apart and she was about to kiss me -- and I backed up! Looking back it's a wonder I was able to hold down a job because clearly I'm mentally handicapped. But it gets worse. At the time, I was at work and she was a customer. Her pro surfer boyfriend was waiting in the parking lot. All I could think about was him getting impatient and walking in, seeing us making out, starting a fight, and me losing my job. I was dirt freaking poor, always struggling to make rent, working my way through university. I literally was so freaked out about losing my job I passed on kissing one of the world's top supermodels. So here's how it gets worse. She wrote me a personal cheque. As a tip. For flirting. This was not a job were tips were given. It was specifically discussed. The cheque was for flirting with her. A supermodel. So of course I don't cash the cheque. I immediately put it away as an awesome souvenir of my salad days (1J04 has memories of his prison salad tossing days -- this is not the same thing). Decades later my wife and I are going through old boxes doing some spring cleaning and I come across this personal cheque from Stephanie Seymour. And as I'm about to show off to my wife I finally take a look at the thing -- no, I never did, it was a memento, but why look, it was a cheque I knew I would never cash -- and lo and behold there is her home phone number. Good grief. I could have rang her. So I may be the dumbest loser here. And came THIS CLOSE to insane bragging rights.

I had a chance to make out with Stephanie Seymour when she was in her prime -- but I fudged it up. Over the top dirty talking, leaning in more and more, finally our lips were about half an inch apart and she was about to kiss me -- and I backed up! Looking back it's a wonder I was able to hold down a job because clearly I'm mentally handicapped. But it gets worse. At the time, I was at work and she was a customer. Her pro surfer boyfriend was waiting in the parking lot. All I could think about was him getting impatient and walking in, seeing us making out, starting a fight, and me losing my job. I was dirt freaking poor, always struggling to make rent, working my way through university. I literally was so freaked out about losing my job I passed on kissing one of the world's top supermodels. So here's how it gets worse. She wrote me a personal cheque. As a tip. For flirting. This was not a job were tips were given. It was specifically discussed. The cheque was for flirting with her. A supermodel. So of course I don't cash the cheque. I immediately put it away as an awesome souvenir of my salad days (1J04 has memories of his prison salad tossing days -- this is not the same thing). Decades later my wife and I are going through old boxes doing some spring cleaning and I come across this personal cheque from Stephanie Seymour. And as I'm about to show off to my wife I finally take a look at the thing -- no, I never did, it was a memento, but why look, it was a cheque I knew I would never cash -- and lo and behold there is her home phone number. Good grief. I could have rang her. So I may be the dumbest loser here. And came THIS CLOSE to insane bragging rights.

bandcamp.gif

Yes that is right, though most lost overboards were really sucides.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/images.ridemonkey.com\/index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FgZHMMlh.gif"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/images.ridemonkey.com\/index.php?size=full&src=https%3A%2F%2Ftwistedsifter.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F04%2Fq2-2017-shirk-3.gif"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/images.ridemonkey.com\/index.php?size=full&src=https%3A%2F%2Fthechive.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F03%2Fe161e397d366dbefbfb068cd5a69b2961.gif%3Fw%3D452"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/images.ridemonkey.com\/index.php?size=full&src=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F57zpgOSM3DscM%2Fgiphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

I may have been PUI ,, I deleted the pic if you will delete the quote noone else will have to see it,,

Tell 1j04 to go hug a propane tank. Raquel never did any nude photos not even when she did a shoot for playboy (none known to exist at least) Bet she never imagined photoshop. Photoshop version is better than nothing.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/images.ridemonkey.com\/index.php?size=full&src=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F57zpgOSM3DscM%2Fgiphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

It's not that I'm jealous, ...er... waitaminute, yep I'm jealous.

Some friends from Resco Instruments out having a good ttime with the guys from Noveske....

If you are ever looking for the best time-piece you can ever own, check out Resco Instruments. No ghey-a**ed Luminox crap there!

I think I need one of those Blackout barrels for my M249...

Cheers,

Sirhr

So what you really meant to say is that "I could have rung her", correct?

So what you really meant to say is that "I could have rung her", correct?

No. I could have made out with her on the spot. I chickened out. I think that's what your getting at right? If I were spinning a story, I would have said I kissed her. I'm admitting to blowing that chance and I think I look stupid as a result. Doubly so because I could have called her to rectify the mistake outside of work. But I didn't realize until two decades later. But I don't think that's the point you're trying to make.