• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1672300250340.png

Did that once doing around 150. Go to the closest dealer traded my R1 in on a quad and called for a ride home. Hands didn't stop shaking for a while.
Happened to me once in a car. Missed him by that much...
I took a Yamaha Fazer 700 (IIRC) for a test ride back in 1990, I think the bike was a 1987 model, I looked down at the speedo, and it said 150, came out from behind a tree belt...the cross wind put me in the oncoming lane in a heartbeat, with a car coming at me. Talk about a pucker factor! Barely got back on my side of the road before we "met". I slowed that rascal way down and took it back to the dealership....didn't get on another scooter for a few years.f
Took my buddy to a Yamaha dealer to look at a crotch rocket. They had an FZR leftover at a discount. He bought it. He wrecked it a few weeks later and ended up in the IC unit for a few days/week. Did it again on his Harley 20some years later. Same result. Still rides. :censored:

NOMINATED THE BEST JOKE OF THE YEAR
A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . It's 11:00 AM on a Wednesday.
He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me come into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!"
The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican."
The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America .." The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese." The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America !
That person puts up his hand and says,
"I am from Middle East. I am not American."
He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?”
She says, "No, I am from Africa .."
Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"
The African lady checks her watch and says:
"Probably at work."

More truth than fiction here.

I saw a 300 the other day and couldn’t get over how well it has aged compared to other cars of the same vintage. The proportions and lines on that vehicle are perfect.
There was only one occasional angle I didn't agree with....but beyond that, the design is timeless.

You'd typically see 2 versions beyond bone stock. Horrible or amazingly modded. Mine was the latter. It put down 460whp on just a basic pump gas tune. Make a small tuning change and pump in Q16 fuel and that jumped to mid 600whp. It gave many of today's "modern" muscle cars a wake up. Won't lie though, with the suspension mods it rode like a 70's shopping cart.....but the handling was amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: TripleBull
Happened to me once in a car. Missed him by that much...

Took my buddy to a Yamaha dealer to look at a crotch rocket. They had an FZR leftover at a discount. He bought it. He wrecked it a few weeks later and ended up in the IC unit for a few days/week. Did it again on his Harley 20some years later. Same result. Still rides. :censored:
Two kinds of riders; those that have gone down and those that will.