• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

A long time ago.jpg

I like her friend better but can't find a clean pic to post of her/them. The above pic is 22 years old.
DENISE MILANI(above) -
BirthdateApr 24, 1976 (age 46)
ProfessionModel
HairBlack
Eye ColorBrown
Height5'3" (160 cm)
Body TypeSlim
Measurements34F-20-34
EthnicityCaucasian
TattoosNone
PiercingsEars
Weight107 lbs (49 kg)

JAIME HAMMER.
BirthdateMay 16, 1982 (age 40)
EthnicityCaucasian
ProfessionAmerican Adult Model
HairBrown
Eye ColorBrown
Height5'0" (152 cm)
Body TypeSlim
Measurements32D-24-33
AchievementsTwistys Treat Of The Month June 2006Penthouse Pet Of The Month November 2007
Weight93 lbs (42 kg)
BirthplaceChicago, Illinois, United States
BoobsReal 32D (70D)

Their social media pages are worth visiting if you like ...
1673337682964.png

Last edited:
They built roundabouts at several intersections in my area, and people went nuts. They thought half of the population was going to die in a series of fiery crashes.
In their defense, a few still manage to fuck it up.
My area has 7-8 people a year who high center their vehicles on the roundabout-middles. Most are drunks, but there’s always those special few we can’t attribute to anything but idiocy.

I like her friend better but can't find a clean pic to post of her/them. The above pic is 22 years old.
DENISE MILANI(above) -
BirthdateApr 24, 1976 (age 46)
ProfessionModel
HairBlack
Eye ColorBrown
Height5'3" (160 cm)
Body TypeSlim
Measurements34F-20-34
EthnicityCaucasian
TattoosNone
PiercingsEars
Weight107 lbs (49 kg)

JAIME HAMMER.
BirthdateMay 16, 1982 (age 40)
EthnicityCaucasian
ProfessionAmerican Adult Model
HairBrown
Eye ColorBrown
Height5'0" (152 cm)
Body TypeSlim
Measurements32D-24-33
AchievementsTwistys Treat Of The Month June 2006Penthouse Pet Of The Month November 2007
Weight93 lbs (42 kg)
BirthplaceChicago, Illinois, United States
BoobsReal 32D (70D)

Their social media pages are worth visiting if you like ...View attachment 8043449

Looks like she could be my daughter, I had been in the military for over 4 years when she was born, married the current wife about 2 years after her birthday, was always attracted to women that looked like her....

Reactions: lash
In their defense, a few still manage to fuck it up.
My area has 7-8 people a year who high center their vehicles on the roundabout-middles. Most are drunks, but there’s always those special few we can’t attribute to anything but idiocy.
A few years ago we had a guy get shitface drunk and killed himself driving into the rocks in the center at about 50mph. After that happened, the town actually spent the money to remove the real rocks and replace them with fake ones.

Here's a novel idea. DONT FUCKING DRIVE DRUNK AND YOU WON'T GET KILLED DRIVING INTO ROCKS.

Please don't post watermarked photos. It gets the site involved in copyright BS we don't want to deal with. K?
Once it was pointed out, I made the necessary corrections.
It is quite the gray area as there is no proof of ownership required to plaster a watermark on a picture nor do you have to file the copyright.