• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Attachments

• celebmatrix-51.png
    celebmatrix-51.png
    653.1 KB · Views: 46
OH HOW FAR WE HAVE COME ALONG...

No, I am not talking about the Enfield .58 caliber muzzleloading carbine either. A video from a time when it was still cool to join the NRA. But now, it is clear that the Gun Owners of America is the group who is doing the REAL heavy lifting. So GOA it is. Join the GOA, or STFU about gun issues.

And now on to that nice but a bit slow-loading rifle...

In the 1980s, the short carbine version of the muzzleloading 1853 Enfield, firing a 500-550 grain .577 caliber Minie ball, entered hunting records for being the first rifle used to take ALL of the Big-5 species of big game in Africa by a modern black powder hunter using a muzzleloader.

Last edited:
My youngest Son. 18. Graduated from Electrical Lineman school. Helped him move to Victoria, TX. He starts this Monday with a local CoOp. Good kid. Despite how I raised him (tough). Has a good head on his shoulders. I sure as sh*t wish I knew that I wanted to do at 18 like this kid / young man. Motivational for me. He is the fourth of our 6 kids (married approaching 31 years). If you feel it, lift this Kid up in thoughts. He has been my hunting buddy since I had to carry him up the muddy hill as his boots were too heavy for him to walk. "Fast forward' several years - he is lending me a hand as my old body cannot make it up the same hill. Before I new it, I guess I had passed the baton so to speak to him. God Bless those that CAN and WILL bust their a$$ for others.

He'll be fine. It is you Sir who should be lifted up in thoughts and prayers for such outfuckingstanding parenting! Well done old man! Have a beer and relax now.....
My youngest Son. 18. Graduated from Electrical Lineman school. Helped him move to Victoria, TX. He starts this Monday with a local CoOp. Good kid. Despite how I raised him (tough). Has a good head on his shoulders. I sure as sh*t wish I knew that I wanted to do at 18 like this kid / young man. Motivational for me. He is the fourth of our 6 kids (married approaching 31 years). If you feel it, lift this Kid up in thoughts. He has been my hunting buddy since I had to carry him up the muddy hill as his boots were too heavy for him to walk. "Fast forward' several years - he is lending me a hand as my old body cannot make it up the same hill. Before I new it, I guess I had passed the baton so to speak to him. God Bless those that CAN and WILL bust their a$$ for others.