• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1674845666289.png

These last two weeks have been interesting. I quit the truck driving job. They must have thought I was the only driver that knew how to get to Virginia. I'm back to working on cars. Not just cars but Real Cars. 2013 ZO6 with a Keith Dorton 700 HP engine. Anyone who say's installing an engine in a C6 is easy...never did it:) The other was a '57 Chevy
Widow Maker. Real deal F.I. I didn't have to deal with the injection it was done and done well. I have to put the same unit on that '64 Corvette B/P race car though. It's been decades since I've worked with it. Hopefully it's like riding a bicycle. It's got a Holley on it now but the Driver/Owner/ Lifelong Friend wants it the way it was...I hope to live through this
20230127_095743.jpg
20230124_111526.jpg
298792147_10229142918582795_7055841686529878585_n.jpg

Last edited:
These last two weeks have been interesting. I quit the truck driving job. They must have thought I was the only driver that knew how to get to Virginia. I'm back to working on cars. Not just cars but Real Cars. 2013 ZO6 with a Keith Dorton 700 HP engine. Anyone who say's installing an engine in a C6 is easy...never did it:) The other was a '57 Chevy
Widow Maker. Real deal F.I. I didn't have to deal with the injection it was done and done well. I have to put the same unit on that '64 Corvette B/P race car though. It's been decades since I've worked with it. Hopefully it's like riding a bicycle. It's got a Holley on it now but the Driver/Owner/ Lifelong Friend wants it the way it was...I hope to live through this
View attachment 8059270View attachment 8059271View attachment 8059297
Those Gen III/IV (port injection/standard lifters) LS's are amazing to tune and make sing.

Stunning work. I bet it lopes like a dream.

So I showed this to my annoying liberal co-worker and he didn't seem to find it near as funny as I did...

I guess I should mention that before I came across this, he told us that he was going to an action figure convention this weekend to sell some of his pieces...

AND he was in the Navy...

View attachment 8059270View attachment 8059271View attachment 8059297
Good on you for trusting your instincts and going for it. Driving truck is boring AF.

That puppy ain’t cute. The least a tittie girl could do is at least find actually cute puppy. Titties are nice but puppies are real boosters to life lived well.
I’ve looked at this picture a few times and still can’t find a puppy. This is more difficult than finding Waldo.