• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1675018489802.png
1675019122022.png

Back then everybody intelligent knew

The men are men
the women are men
the children are FBI
I had a buddy back in college that would get on there and pretend to be a lesbian woman. Not sure what he got out of it, but it got his rocks off. I think I ruined it for him when I told him he was talking to dudes. He said there was no way, he’d be able to tell the difference. Then I pointed out there was no way he was the only dude in the world posing as a lesbian woman. He quit using chat rooms after that.

I had a buddy back in college that would get on there and pretend to be a lesbian woman. Not sure what he got out of it, but it got his rocks off. I think I ruined it for him when I told him he was talking to dudes. He said there was no way, he’d be able to tell the difference. Then I pointed out there was no way he was the only dude in the world posing as a lesbian woman. He quit using chat rooms after that.

That's because he was not dedicated to his craft.

True professionals always roleplayed bisexual women which was a much better cover story.