• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1675085606_azo4d4gpy7.jpg

i usually pass a stone after a drinking heavy for a long time like a summer pool party or tail gate etc

i fed 2 different women stones, guaranteed...i know i passed them and we can deduce the rest
so you pissed them out on them?

cause that is about the only way it is coming out,

Reactions: 22Hshots
Serious question: why do people do that with their cars? Why go through tires that fast? I’m not a super intense car guy so this to me me is confusing. And stupid.
Kids think it’s cool, it’s called “stanced”. I think it’s gay as shit. Because it is gay as shit. What do I know though, I appreciate German sports cars that are home on the ‘ring

so you pissed them out on them?

cause that is about the only way it is coming out,
No lol…some guys in the hide might like that shit..not my style

I piss a few times during the day and stone would get stuck half way out..hurt like a bitch sometimes.

No lol…some guys in the hide might like that shit..not my style

I piss a few times during the day and stone would get stuck half way out..hurt like a bitch sometimes.
drink more water,

I have passed may a dozen, and last MRI showed I was a walking gravel pit, water with lemon helps, but water, good beer ( per my urologist) helps too,
never had one stick, yet, and hope none do,,,,,,

Reactions: TACC and brianf