• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

you failed to mention pussy, they have pussy and the mere sight of it drives men into slavedom...
Nope. Enough BS and one becomes selective. Crazy hot ain’t worth the cost. A sane life mate cannot be bought with all the gold in the world, while a woman who spends all the gold in the world and uses sex as the main driver to get to your bank account really isn’t worth a plug nickel. Go down that road and you will find out. Like the rest of us, whether male or female - gold diggers aren’t limited to women.

1676461235_16.gif

I'd beg to differ, most long term relationships I see and most marriages I see, eventually the women are all but refusing to have sex but demanding the men not be allowed to go get sex elswhere. Or they use in extreme stinginess as a way to control their men.
You have a harsh out look on life. Look into a service dog. Better than humans.

I'd beg to differ, most long term relationships I see and most marriages I see, eventually the women are all but refusing to have sex but demanding the men not be allowed to go get sex elswhere. Or they use in extreme stinginess as a way to control their men.
Hoss, if you ain't getting sex at home that's her fault. If you ain't getting sex, that's yours.