• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1678749635426.png

Just man up and do what needs to be done. Or you're a chicken shit
Fuck, I guess. It’ll be a bit though, I got much more important shit to do right now
She will win, any bitch that can shake off that much hail damage ain’t to be trifled with!
I might just want to see her sit on you until you pass out. Allegedly

Nuke that fucking thing from orbit!
Got hit by one of those on the ridge line just above A Shau Valley, 1968. I had pulled my hat off, mopped my brow, and flopped backards against a vine-covered tree. That thing dropped out of the vine, smack on top of my head, dangling across my face. It hit me twice on the top of my head, in the time it took to reach up and snatch it away, and stomp it. I was dizzy, and it hurt like an MF for about an hour. Plus we were on a Recon, so I had to be silent. Took it right out of me for the next several hours.

Jokes on her.

She has LGQTWTFBBQ SS bolts.
I think if there is anyone here on the Hide that can handle the conversion therapy it's either @Dirty D or @clcustom1911 . Now @clcustom1911 has his weak points and sometimes spends too much time on his hair but I think his game is good enough. @Dirty D is hands down the master and has a rockin dubba wide love shack.

I think if there is anyone here on the Hide that can handle the conversion therapy it's either @Dirty D or @clcustom1911 . Now @clcustom1911 has his weak points and sometimes spends too much time on his hair but I think his game is good enough. @Dirty D is hands down the master and has a rockin dubba wide love shack.
I'll bow out of this one. She's outta my league [she's fucking fat].