• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

86413628.jpg

Watched that last night, kept thinking they should’ve left the front engine in as well
I've put way too much thought into motorcycle engine powered vehicles, so I was wishing they'd done what I've always schemed up. Goldwing for reverse or a VFR with a FNR box (or any shaft drive bike really) then you could run a narrowed Toyota axle and be real similar to the little Legends race cars. Keep the engine way up front, ditch the swingarm since its going to suck on anything but dirt. Enjoyed the episode, still a bunch of potential in that car.

Mrs Biden bought Joe a parrot for his birthday. She told Kamala Harris, the deputy president "The bird is so smart, Joe has already taught him to pronounce over 200 words". "Wow. That's pretty impressive" Harris said "but do you realise that he just says the words... he doesn't really understand what they mean?" "Oh, that's okay" Mrs Biden replied "neither does the parrot".

Mrs Biden bought Joe a parrot for his birthday. She told Kamala Harris, the deputy president "The bird is so smart, Joe has already taught him to pronounce over 200 words". "Wow. That's pretty impressive" Harris said "but do you realise that he just says the words... he doesn't really understand what they mean?" "Oh, that's okay" Mrs Biden replied "neither does the parrot".
"deputy president" ?

Typical big city response! We were vacationing in NYC, taking the subway after the Macy’s T-Day parade. A family boarded our car and the mother was carrying a baby and had a small child standing next to her. My wife and I got up and offered her and the child our seat. She sat down, looked up at me, and said, “you’re not from here are you?” I asked her if it was that obvious, thinking it was my Missouri “accent”. She replied, “no…people don’t do that here!” I told her that people do little things like that all of the time where we were from.