• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1679233509900.png

Loretta said that this was the 'best she has heard her song sung.' So there's that going for it!
Man I just can’t do it. I heard all of Loretta’s albums growing up. I just see her songs as super repetitive dysfunctional white trash tunes. Her interviews aren’t much better.

We talk about how far we have fallen these days, but listen to the actual lyrics in that era. They are as terrible as today. It started even before Loretta, and I readily admit that I find her just flat out low class trashy. But everyone else seems to like her noise and she made a killing so that must mean she knew the ways of the world better than I do.

Reactions: Aftermath
Man I just can’t do it. I heard all of Loretta’s albums growing up. I just see her songs as super repetitive dysfunctional white trash tunes. Her interviews aren’t much better.

We talk about how far we have fallen these days, but listen to the actual lyrics in that era. They are as terrible as today. It started even before Loretta, and I readily admit that I find her just flat out low class trashy. But everyone else seems to like her noise and she made a killing so that must mean she knew the ways of the world better than I do.

Would be nice to see impoverished the low class trashy people (white trash or protected class) of today expend the same amount of effort to earn tens of millions rather than suck at the taxpayer teat...even if they just earned a living.

Would be nice to see impoverished the low class trashy people (white trash or protected class) of today expend the same amount of effort to earn tens of millions rather than suck at the taxpayer teat...even if they just earned a living.
No argument there at all.

Reactions: Barneybdb

Well let’s see her net worth=65million your net worth= what ever your mom gives so you’ll go to the comic book store so she can wash your sheets and your “sticky” sock….
so yeah she knew what she was doing……..

Well let’s see her net worth=65million your net worth= what ever your mom gives so you’ll go to the comic book store so she can wash your sheets and your “sticky” sock….
so yeah she knew what she was doing……..
Yup. But none of her 65 mil came from me, so at least I have that going for me and I don’t have to listen to her drone on about beating up some other chick for trying to run off with her man or being constantly barefoot and pregnant. Life is good on my end.

What are the wired parts for? Not a relay for exhaust cut out. It looks like it could be factory wiring. Makes my brain hurt looking at it.
Yeah that part of the exhaust system is not even part of the exhaust system...maybe some speakers emitting fake badass exhaust noises?

Yeah that part of the exhaust system is not even part of the exhaust system...maybe some speakers emitting fake badass exhaust noises?
I remember in High School (mid-late 80's), a buddy had a little Bobcat wagon with a 4 cylinder motor. He put a "musical horn" under the hood that had sounds built in of a drag car idling and another track of one revving the engine. It was pretty funny when he'd pull up next to someone with a late 60's early 70's muscle car.

Could be one of those "flame thrower" type exhausts that was/is popular with that crowd.

Or else it’s the, currently popular here, fake backfire sounding exhausts so popular with the Honda crowd here in Del-Rico. Fu-u-u-cking ridonkulous!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb