• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

the_funniest_fake_products_found_in_real_stores-31.jpg

To think all these kids now will never know the feeling of leaving home, going to a store and seeing a new video game on the shelf (Wolfenstein, Oregon Trail, Doom, etc), and needing to load the disk into the computer then use MS DOS command .exe prompts to make it work 🤣😂🤣 with no possibility of customer service available for help. 😂

To think all these kids now will never know the feeling of leaving home, going to a store and seeing a new video game on the shelf (Wolfenstein, Oregon Trail, Doom, etc), and needing to load the disk into the computer then use MS DOS command .exe prompts to make it work 🤣😂🤣 with no possibility of customer service available for help. 😂

Or I mean even older school you wanted your latest cool text based role play simulation game, you typed the code from the back pages of a magazine or book into your console and after a good hour or two or so of work you get to hit run and see if you made any typing mistakes.
If you did it right, time to have fun.

Reactions: FWoo45 and lash
Or I mean even older school you wanted your latest cool text based role play simulation game, you typed the code from the back pages of a magazine or book into your console and after a good hour or two or so of work you get to hit run and see if you made any typing mistakes.
If you did it right, time to have fun.

Or rode your bike to the poolhall and played Pong.

I wish a bunch of GunTubers would get together and make a spoof of the Tomorrow War. They’d have mopped up the alien creatures in 30 minutes.

Jerry and his daughter Lena, Hickok 45, Demolition Ranch, Brandon Herera (with an AK-50 of course), Garand Thumb, Erik Cortina, Paul Harrell, etc. If Classic Firearms sponsored it then Clint could even have a role. (but only if Kaydi gets equal screen time)