• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

339674036_1669968743461018_906213308127157585_n.jpg

Years ago, we traveled to a small town near by. Bought some .22 target rifles. They had a shooting range under the gym where they played basket ball. 😁👍
There were a ton of target clubs in public schools on Long Island NY..imagine that

Then in the 80’s the clubs started changing to air rifle because of lead etc.

The last of those vanished in the 90’s.

There might be a few but all public school are gone as far as I know.

Reactions: fx77
Years ago, we traveled to a small town near by. Bought some .22 target rifles. They had a shooting range under the gym where they played basket ball. 😁👍
Local concert venue used to have a shooting range, used by the City PD, in the basement,
when the City stopped using it, they left a shitton of 38 spl ammo, that disappeared,

when i was in College, I took a PE Credit class called Shooting and Firearm Safety,
instructor had a box in his van full of 513T remington's and some white box ammo, and the school had a small range nearby, for school use only,