• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1681218892773.png

Cheer up folks, today will soon be the good old days.

Then Trump gives ol' Joe the backhand:

In a write-up on Trump’s reaction to Biden, The Hill described the current president’s commentary as “inaudible,” but it was audible. If you watch the video, you can definitely hear it just fine. Rather, it was the content that was the problem, and Trump was ready to talk about it when Carlson asked.

Former President Trump mocked President Biden for telling reporters during a White House Easter event that he still planned to run for reelection, saying he doesn’t see “how it’s possible.”
When asked by NBC’s Al Roker whether he planned to participate in Easter events at the White House past 2024, a nod to the president possibly seeking reelection, Biden said “I’m planning on running, Al, but we’re not prepared to announce it yet.”
But a portion of Biden’s answer was also inaudible, which Trump poked fun at during an upcoming interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.
“There’s something wrong,” Trump said in the interview when asked if he thinks Biden will run in 2024. “I saw his answer today on television … it was a long answer about the eggs and this and that, look I don’t think he can.”

What I have not been able to find is a clear consensus on what happens when an old fuck ODs on dementia meds?

• Haha
Reactions: 22Hshots and 346ci