• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

z-fun-memes-20.jpeg

They do have that freedom. And the owner of a facility has the freedom to kick them out.
Wow, gee thanks I had no clue....

So glad you’re here to explain common sense shit to me. If you had any sort of reading comprehension that sentence would still show I know this “mixed feelings” because there’s multiple sides, that being one of them(because common sense)

2B1B5829-DD9B-4CA9-930B-453FF3757FB1.png

Last edited:
I had a 24hr Fitness membership and went to several different ones at varying times over the years. Definitely saw the worst in the evening. Unfortunately, that was the only time I could go for a while. I also had a chance to go mid-mornings for a bit. That was an amazing time to go, so many smokin hot soccer moms
Right around lunch time is good too for lifting. Most people at mine are treadmill mommies at that time. Weights are pretty available.

Reactions: The D
😂😂😂😂😂😂 More beeps in this video than friggin' Soviet or North Korean radio programming...

Mofo thought the cops were TSA. LOL. He paid $2000 to go to Seattle. In that case, I think the county jail would actually be a slightly more wholesome and cleaner place to be in... Dallas Fort Worth...

Take a shot every time he says , "$2000". I dare you.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 More beeps in this video than friggin' Soviet or North Korean radio programming...

Mofo thought the cops were TSA. LOL. He paid $2000 to go to Seattle. In that case, I think the county jail would actually be a slightly more wholesome and cleaner place to be in... Dallas Fort Worth...

I’m thinking he has an alcohol induced concussion.....
He continues to repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country