• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

343353153_3180204255604442_8845792175804906845_n.jpg

Had Tuna pizza in Spain, and again in The Netherlands (run by an Italian family) that was actually pretty friggin’ awesome too.

—- pic thread rules —-

The brass I started processing last night out of the second wash, where I like to add Lemishine and swap out for fresh/clean ss pins. After the first wash to clean the worst of the carbon:
View attachment 8127014

…rinse, fresh pins, and some Lemishine:
View attachment 8127016

…profit!

View attachment 8127000

I love the color the brass takes on when I use Lemishine in the second wash; it almost glows. This is the first time I’ve processed 280 AI along with 45-70 brass though, and had an interesting issue arise. Had a few of these pop out (this pic was after the first wash):

View attachment 8127008

…everything will try to mate if given the opportunity it seems. LoL

Ready to anneal:

View attachment 8127017
My brass looks like the final product you posted . U can put the dawn + lemishine together in the wash and tumble once. Saves one step.

Tow chains save lives.
2 Chainz
Image 4-24-23 at 2.42 PM.jpeg

“Wood grain, chestnut / Titty fuck, chest nut"

. “On top, from the back, I Thundercat like (HOE!) / My girl got a big purse with a purse in it / And her pussy so clean I can go to church in it!”

"Thousand-dollar shoes on your sofa / My other trap n*gga watchin Oprah"
“You know I look like a safe, I put you back in your place / I look you right in your face, sing to your bitch like I'm Drake”

“Turn the cameltoe / Into casserole”

Last edited:
Reactions: BadDogPSD
2 Chainz
View attachment 8127296

“Wood grain, chestnut / Titty fuck, chest nut"

. “On top, from the back, I Thundercat like (HOE!) / My girl got a big purse with a purse in it / And her pussy so clean I can go to church in it!”

"Thousand-dollar shoes on your sofa / My other trap n*gga watchin Oprah"
“You know I look like a safe, I put you back in your place / I look you right in your face, sing to your bitch like I'm Drake”

“Turn the cameltoe / Into casserole”
Modern day Shakespeare

Reactions: BScore