• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

2728BBB6-2BC2-4F54-A978-B79626E8095E.jpeg

Don’t go to a truck stop and look at the current generation of truckers. You’ll have a stroke
When we were still living on post half way between Bmore and DC, there was a truck stop a few miles away, right off I-95, and there was a dive bar within walking distance of it some friends and guys I worked with liked to go to...you'd have to watch your step in the parking lot all the way to the doors of the bar because there'd be used syringes with uncovered needles on the ground. I'm guessing from most of the Truck Stop "ladies of the night" shooting up before they went inside with their "date" or to find a "date". The skank whores were in pretty rough shape; most of them didn't have many teeth in their head...probably from all the drugs, and getting whooped on by their "dates" or pimps. Piss shiver thinking about it.

Until recently, Bud Light was the best selling beer in America. It sold more than the #2 (Coors Light) and #4 (Miller Lite) combined.
This will be talked about in business schools for decades.

1. Bud Light​

• Parent company: Anheuser-Busch InBev
• Barrels shipped in 2017: 33.0 million
• Change from 2016: -6.2 percent
• Market share: 15.4 percent

Bud Light, first sold nationwide in 1982, is by far America's favorite beer. Its parent company, Anheuser-Busch InBev, shipped more than 33 million barrels of the light lager in 2017 — double the shipments of the next most popular beer. Shipments of Bud Light, however, dropped by 2.2 million barrels from 2016.

Reactions: TripleBull
Freedom, WY you say? I like the sound of that

Lol, I just looked it up. Only 214 people like freedom. And, ironically, just south of Jackson Home. Where a bunch of globalist banksters meet every year to destroy freedom

It's not far, but Freedom, WY is a long way from Jackson.

The irony of Jackson Hole is not lost on me. I've done many of the classic long and short routes in the Tetons and have covered a big chunk of the state on foot.