• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1675120554494-png.447212

That’s pretty awesome
I started this job less than a month ago and I haven't stopped grinning yet!

I retired back in 2008 and that was the last time I touched a F16 until last month. I got a phone call from an old USAF buddy asking me if I wanted the job--I thought he was pulling my leg but I had an interview and a formal offer letter in hand later that day.

I took a $20k/year pay cut and moved from SC to FL for this job. At this point in my life, job satisfaction is more important to me than a few extra bucks. We're giving the new AF pilots a taste of what they can expect (if they ever have to go up against something other than a balloon), and we have a pretty good track record against them. Our 50 y/o pilots and our 40 y/o 4th Gen airframes are going up against the best 5th Gen fighters the USAF has....and when we can get past their superior radar, we win the engagements as often as not. The company tag line is "Experience Matters"

It sure feels good to be working the flightline again!

I started this job less than a month ago and I haven't stopped grinning yet!

I retired back in 2008 and that was the last time I touched a F16 until last month. I got a phone call from an old USAF buddy asking me if I wanted the job--I thought he was pulling my leg but I had an interview and a formal offer letter in hand later that day.

I took a $20k/year pay cut and moved from SC to FL for this job. At this point in my life, job satisfaction is more important to me than a few extra bucks. We're giving the new AF pilots a taste of what they can expect (if they ever have to go up against something other than a balloon), and we have a pretty good track record against them. Our 50 y/o pilots and our 40 y/o 4th Gen airframes are going up against the best 5th Gen fighters the USAF has....and when we can get past their superior radar, we win the engagements as often as not. The company tag line is "Experience Matters"

It sure feels good to be working the flightline again!
Old age and treachery beats youth and exuberance every time.