• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FweBga0WYAEidG0

That was when it was a composite wing, deployable a/c were C's, E's and 16's. Oh, and Buffs. Maybe refuelers too I think. Only E's for quite awhile now.

No BUFFs during my time there, just the Bone.
Train, fly and fight together was the biggest bunch of bullshit the AF ever came up with. It didn't happen that way and for the most part, couldn't because heavies need different support than lawn darts.

It was a grand plan. Too bad it didn't work.

Anyway, I loved Idaho, but Korea called and you know how that goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and Barneybdb
motherfucker. Probably texting or jerkin off. The level of skill and attention in a lot of truck drivers these days is fucked. I swear I see a near miss or wreck on all my long drives. Fuckers are constantly swerving half through my lane, etc. I have huge respect for that job but I dont think a lot of the guys doing it these days realize what they are doing and the responsibility of hauling a 20 ton load down the road. Add in all the other dumbfuck drivers and it’s a recipe for disaster like the video.
Other possibilities are asleep, diabetic coma or drunk and passed out or drugged and passed out.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I’ve been driving big trucks for 20 years. It’s a lot different now, so many are unprofessional. It was a lot different when I started. We call most current drivers “steering wheel holders”. Most of them are middle easterners, Eastern Europeans, or 13%’ers, and a lot of them don’t even speak English. It’s not good. If you want to live, Stay away from big trucks, especially if you are traveling with family. If you look up and see him looking at the MPT while driving down the road, stay way far away!

I’ve been driving big trucks for 20 years. It’s a lot different now, so many are unprofessional. It was a lot different when I started. We call most current drivers “steering wheel holders”. Most of them are middle easterners, Eastern Europeans, or 13%’ers, and a lot of them don’t even speak English. It’s not good. If you want to live, Stay away from big trucks, especially if you are traveling with family. If you look up and see him looking at the MPT while driving down the road, stay way far away!
Ask yourself how in the hell these non english speaking east indian, middle easter, african truck drivers aquired a CDL. I know and I imagine you already know, but the average public does not.

Using a soccer ball to represent the Sun, a few other small items, a camera drone, and an entire suburban American city to illustrate just how vast our own solar system is.

It is HUGE.

One thing that science fiction movies almost ALWAYS get wrong is that when a ship is flying through an asteroid field, the asteroid field is always portrayed as a dense cloud of various sized rocks and boulders hazardously whizzing around, with the crew having to make death defying Top Gun flight manuevers to avoid getting obliterated by the rocks. IN REALITY, asteroid fields like the Mars-Jupiter belt or the Kuiper Belt are absolutely huge, spanning many Earth-Sun orbit distances. There may be billions of asteroids there but the average distance between each object is well over millions of miles. When the Voyager probes took the 2 month journey to cross the Mars-Jupiter belt, they only passed within detectable range of just ONE object throughout the entire duration of crossing the field, which showed up on their cameras as a tiny speck of light...