• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

B0ED1B76-480B-40F9-A602-8C72B7F161E2.gif

A few years ago, our son took my wife to a Frampton concert for her birthday and got her front row seats. At some point during a song, my son yawned. Frampton immediately stopped playing, and the band stopped. He walked over in front of my son and asked him, “am I boring you?” My son replied that he was in the middle of college exams and was just a tired, but was enjoying the show very much. Frampton walked back over to center stage and him and the band restarted the song exactly where they left off and didn’t miss a beat.
Ole Peter sounds like a pretentious dick. I paid my ticket fee, I decide how I watch your show....go back to sucking on that gimmick talk box. At college age I would have begged him to come on down....hell at my age now I would do the same. I hate a self important ass. They didn't miss a beat because they are used to him stopping shows to fluff his ass feathers or other such stupid reasons.

Last edited: