• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1685636146_lj1yj74gtd.jpg

Wonder if the mason was stoned too ? 😜
Good question.

40 or so years ago I was asked to work on a 200 year old house in a place called Farmington Country Club. The original club house was built by Jefferson for Lafayette in thanks for help iwth the war. The Marquis thought the colonies to coarse and went back to France and it passed through several hands before becoing the club and golf course. Near it was the solid stone caretakers house. An old lady, heiress to several fortunes, bought the old house and wanted it remodeled. The architect moved several windows in the front and said to me "When youre done I dont want to see where the old work ended and yours began." It was tough. I would go up on the hill take a couple hits and just gaze at the old work. After awhile I saw the old guys patterns and got into it. There were 3 different masons that worked the front, I could detect just minor differences in their work.

I had to mix near 20 different types of mortar and sand to match the original (it was largely lime, but when done it was perfect. I got a nice bonus for that one.

Wish they would just legalize it nationwide but I just wont jeopardize my freedom anymore.

Good question.

40 or so years ago I was asked to work on a 200 year old house in a place called Farmington Country Club. The original club house was built by Jefferson for Lafayette in thanks for help iwth the war. The Marquis thought the colonies to coarse and went back to France and it passed through several hands before becoing the club and golf course. Near it was the solid stone caretakers house. An old lady, heiress to several fortunes, bought the old house and wanted it remodeled. The architect moved several windows in the front and said to me "When youre done I dont want to see where the old work ended and yours began." It was tough. I would go up on the hill take a couple hits and just gaze at the old work. After awhile I saw the old guys patterns and got into it. There were 3 different masons that worked the front, I could detect just minor differences in their work.

I had to mix near 20 different types of mortar and sand to match the original (it was largely lime, but when done it was perfect. I got a nice bonus for that one.

Wish they would just legalize it nationwide but I just wont jeopardize my freedom anymore.
Might be the fastest Ford truck there is to boot !? 😅

Today's BADASS submission:

Man takes engines and parts from old ATVs and dirt bikes, and then uses his machining and metal fabrication skills and builds a fully functional paintball BATTLE TANK for his son. All completed in a small garage shop with basic tools. Step by step vlog:

All you do is spam the forum with T&A, you never even manage to post anything funny or clever. In summation you are a boil on the ass of the forum so if the mods ever stop asking me for dick pics long enough to review your history you won’t be missed when they nuke your account from orbit.

All you do is spam the forum with T&A, you never even manage to post anything funny or clever. In summation you are a boil on the ass of the forum so if the mods ever stop asking me for dick pics long enough to review your history you won’t be missed when they nuke your account from orbit.
Yaking in the MPT.....careful DIrty D will be in here with his whales shortly....oh wait! WTF is happening here?

Yaking in the MPT.....careful DIrty D will be in here with his whales shortly....oh wait! WTF is happening here?
Nah, I’ll just send a PM to the mods title “more dick pics” and when they eagerly open it all they will see is a screen shot of his post history and the rest will play out on its own.

Reactions: Barneybdb

Dude showed up for work drunk and tested .56% then second test was OVER .60% (not a typo)

That's PRO level drinking there... I'm not one to bash cops (if they're rotten, fuck 'em) but DAMN!

Dude showed up for work drunk and tested .56% then second test was OVER .60% (not a typo)

That's PRO level drinking there... I'm not one to bash cops (if they're rotten, fuck 'em) but DAMN!

Those are rookie numbers

Those all shift a good bit for an experienced heavy drinker.

Once had an old homeless vet (USMC 2/7) sneaking out of the ER.
Steady as can be.
“I gotta go, this place is killing my buzz.”

.574 on a breath machine.

Saw him higher and he was a bit unsteady and slurred, .680 if my memory serves.

Always nice and polite.
Told me once he was functional after he got home in ‘72 until the late 80’s and had been homeless since.