• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

B5E8B124-E09A-4754-A8A1-8A3703B36F77.gif

If you must know...

I've been held at gun point, shot at, robbed, stabbed, had someone try to run me over on several occasions and I'm not on here bitching about it.

In fact I laughed at the guy robbing me.
Clearly you are not a spandex clad cyclist. I've come to the conclusion the spandex clan are like vegans. They'll make damn sure you know they are cyclists.

But they are fine 3 inches off my side mirror.
Yeah. Rules for thee but not for me. Just like liberals really. Cyclists in Boston traffic were the worst when I had to go into town. I can deal with the aggressive drivers because they obey traffic rules for most part, they are just aggressive. pushy and go for inconceivably small gaps. Cyclists would run red lights, ride cross crosswalks, take my passenger side wing mirror off and just ride on (yes really). Cunts all.

Clearly you are not a spandex clad cyclist. I've come to the conclusion the spandex clan are like vegans. They'll make damn sure you know they are cyclists.

Yeah. Rules for thee but not for me. Just like liberals really. Cyclists in Boston traffic were the worst when I had to go into town. I can deal with the aggressive drivers because they obey traffic rules for most part, they are just aggressive. pushy and go for inconceivably small gaps. Cyclists would run red lights, ride cross crosswalks, take my passenger side wing mirror off and just ride on (yes really). Cunts all.
A0EA5907-091F-4EAD-9261-E47826352874.gif

It’s a meme you soft cunt. It triggered you enough to post about it.
It didn't......I also don't do meme's, I'm over 14 yrs old. Grow up. You sound like an angry individual, maybe seek therapy? You're officially blocked since I can no longer waste time with a child like mentality. Ta-Ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 22Hshots
It didn't......I also don't do meme's, I'm over 14 yrs old. Grow up. You sound like an angry individual, maybe seek therapy? You're officially blocked since I can no longer waste time with a child like mentality. Ta-Ta.
You did post about it, I quoted it when I sent the meme...your original whiny post is still there too

Only little soft bitches block people online.

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka and Two36
@mikeshaw2

Cars (drivers) can and do kill people. What's so hard to understand about that?”

Unless you’ve been a first responder or worked in a hospital I probably know a lot more about it that you. How many families have you had screaming and crying behind you while working on reviving someone or patching someone up? I’m guessing not many or you wouldn’t be so soft.

327FDF24-F573-4FF7-9DCD-3EB2EF1B8ABA.gif

You guys fighting about cars/trucks/bikes…trolls feeding trolls… some of you whom I think are real funny outside of this stupid topic…

Don’t make me burn this thread down with buttsex and injuries in order to save it lol

Why do you think I’m ramping up?

All we want is a peaceful place for titties and jokes.

Titties. Jokes. And Weird Shit.

Motivational

View attachment 8162836

You guys fighting about cars/trucks/bikes…trolls feeding trolls… some of you whom I think are real funny outside of this stupid topic…

Don’t make me burn this thread down with buttsex and injuries in order to save it lol

Why do you think I’m ramping up?

All we want is a peaceful place for titties and jokes.

Titties. Jokes. And Weird Shit.

Motivational
IMG_6456.jpg