• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_6588.jpeg
IMG_6590.jpeg
IMG_6591.jpeg

I always found something so sexy about her. (In part because she reminds me of someone) (
But I seem to recall reading she's your standard "Hollywood" liberal. (even though Australian).
Not surprising, but still made me sad.

View attachment 8175783
yep. as blue as they come, SAD. I first seen her on the TV show water rats and then on the SCIFI channel

In this thread...I am surprised there are A, no comments about her feet and B, qualifying her as doable.
That's the results of a night with @Bigfatcock . She was just not ready for the challenge. He should put out a warning for the skinny ones. Something like.... If ya ain't thick ride at your own risk. Not responsible for any adverse effects.
Dirty feet? That's not all that is wrong with her now. But like giving birth, once she's recovered she'll get back in line with her quarter for another ride.
Screenshot_20230705-185907~2.png