• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Sorry I am away from home and have been for weeks. I will try to pick up the slack.
View attachment 8185166
View attachment 8185167
View attachment 8185168
View attachment 8185169
Screenshot_20230717_140710_Reddit.jpg

Cower and hide, the criminals are coming for you and we ain't doin shit and neither are you or we'll arrest you.

Damn, just damn....blue states; criminals, the next protected class

If just 1% of the population there started applying the law of the jungle to both criminals and any state's agents who are persecuting those who defend themselves, the problem will be rectified so quickly that it is not even funny. Today's society is almost completely sedentary. That is why the progression into a cyberpunk Minority Report style dystopia is accelerating faster than ever now.

Her: "He's probably thinking about other women..."

Me: "I am sure we can COMPLETELY eliminate hit-call cheating in airsoft by wearing vests with bright LED lightstrips and impact sensors on the chest and abdomen area. A sensor pad also on the helmet. If these sensors on the vitals detect an impact by a projectile going over 200 FPS, the light strips on the vest turn on or start flashing. No way anybody is gonna cheat with this..."

Her: "He's probably thinking about other women..."

Me: "I am sure we can COMPLETELY eliminate hit-call cheating in airsoft by wearing vests with bright LED lightstrips and impact sensors on the chest and abdomen area. A sensor pad also on the helmet. If these sensors on the vitals detect an impact by a projectile going over 200 FPS, the light strips on the vest turn on or start flashing. No way anybody is gonna cheat with this..."
FB_IMG_1689197895424.jpg