• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

d6QMX5R.jpg

View attachment 8190226
Yeah right, cheap ass Chicom work boots improperly laced with skinny jeans tucked into the top.
Im a millenial unforchanatly but i do know how to run an eaton transmishion. I can also run an 18 speed and i only wear boots but not the cheep walmart kind. I can even read a map. Never done a drivers log though. Am i a weird one?

IN CASE ANYBODY MISSED THIS FROM SHOT SHOW 2023:

Kodiak Defense has started reproducing the Mauser K-98 in full authentic specs to the original. These are available in both 7.92x57mm Mauser as well as 7.62/.308.

the bolt knob is wrong, the front band is a yugo type instead of the standard early H or flat stamped, and the stock appears to be about 2" too short towards the front, since the barrel step is exposed making the bbl look a little too long. and the stock takedown disc really makes it look the part. they should have added that.

it looks like they tried to mate a yugo m48 with a Israeli kar 98

Reactions: mosin46 and lash
View attachment 8190226
Yeah right, cheap ass Chicom work boots improperly laced with skinny jeans tucked into the top.
Back in the early 80's, newly married and poor, I purchased a pair of those for my first out of state mule deer hunt. The guys I hunted with had done this before and all had "Herman Survivors" boots. Yup, mine became know as "K-mart Survivors". Second day of the hunt...very cold and wet, we came back, put our boots by the fire and had dinner. Next morning....my "K-mart Survivor's" had melted! Lesson learned, luckily, I busted a nice buck that morning.

Thanks for the reminder!

Im a millenial unforchanatly but i do know how to run an eaton transmishion. I can also run an 18 speed and i only wear boots but not the cheep walmart kind. I can even read a map. Never done a drivers log though. Am i a weird one?
No problem about the drivers log.
Long ago we used to run 3 log books... Then we could roll our weekends we weren't driving over to the days we drove 24 hours a day.
Now the log books are electronic.

We got paid by the "ton / mile", also.... More tons + More miles = More money