• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

5C762E55-624D-4ED3-9672-9FCFC87771C7.png

Dude that’s a BMW motorcycle, not some POS KAC AR your are slinging Krylon on. And………… Krylon sucks anyway. It’s going to be a rock chip magnet now. You should have spent some of those millions you have on having a body shop do it correctly with quality materials. I bet @Lapuapalooza would only charge you twice the going rate. I would have done it for free if I was still working, well maybe not free but I would have taken some hair gel and a couple of phone numbers from your reject pile in trade.
I’m just waiting to see the finished project. Bonus points for red bottom skid plates!

Oh, and it’s 3 times the going rate since you would technically be referred by @168BTHPM.

Took a cycle ride today, look where I ended up. Nice place, all their stuff is on display and can be fondled. They even let you take rangefinders, binoculars and Spotting scopes outside to try.

The Razor binoculars are awesome. Even got some free swag.
20230804_124922.jpg
20230804_125138.jpg
20230804_125204.jpg
20230804_125945.jpg
20230804_125958.jpg
20230804_171616.jpg

FWIW, I think videos of people doing dumb shit and getting hurt is hilarious...every warning label should be removed and let's dump some bleach in the gene pool.

If you take a look at that twatter channel, holy wow....I'm thankful there weren't smart phones and video cameras in everyones' hands when I was young and stupid. Now I'm old; I still do stupid stuff, just slower. 🤣

Dude that’s a BMW motorcycle, not some POS KAC AR your are slinging Krylon on. And………… Krylon sucks anyway. It’s going to be a rock chip magnet now. You should have spent some of those millions you have on having a body shop do it correctly with quality materials. I bet @Lapuapalooza would only charge you twice the going rate. I would have done it for free if I was still working, well maybe not free but I would have taken some hair gel and a couple of phone numbers from your reject pile in trade.
Way better than that gay ass yellow