• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

91DDBAC6-560D-4BD3-A940-F7A284ABC853.png

what a wonderful day it was I finally was able to try those off brand Romanian primers unis ginex primers and was pleasantly surprised single diget sd's all 50 rounds speeds exactly what they have been in the past , mostly happy that everyone one of them fired with zero problems , or hang fires like all those Winchester primers I have been using and when I got home I found out there were still primers to be bought so I did I also did just pick up a front rest for my br guns I hope that works . https://ammoseek.com/reloading/primers?ikw=large rifle

Last edited:
what a wonderful day it was I finally was able to try those off brand Romanian primers unis ginex primers and was pleasantly surprised single diget sd's all 50 rounds speeds exactly what they have been in the past , mostly happy that everyone one of them fired with zero problems , or hang fires like all those Winchester primers I have been using and when I got home I found out there were still primers to be bought so I did I also did just pick up a front rest for my br guns I hope that works .
Where are you buying the primers?

Do you work well under pressure?

a) Actual emergencies...
b) Fabricated urgency...

c) "Better than the OceanGate's Titan."

d) "Under Pressure? Are you paying royalties to Vanilla Ice in order to ask that question?"

e) "I believe it is better to over-pressure than to under-pressure. Because when you under-pressure something, it will eventually suck."

I wonder how he'll do in106% heat?

View attachment 8202578
He couldn’t walk to the end of my driveway this morning 🥴

HUMIDITY is a Humbler that’s hard to acclimate to.
Just finished my usual Sunday LSD run ( long slow distance ) ,usually a 10 + miler.
Walked outside into a Sauna , it’s already 82 degrees / 95% humidity 😖
Decided running my 10K route instead. Held my usual 8.30 avg mile pace , lasted 2 miles then slumped to a 9 .00 mpm pace next 2 , rest of the way had trouble holding a 9.45 pace. Felt like I was running with a coat on in sand. Weighed 170 at beginning, 167.5 after I hit the rain locker. Shit made me feel out of shape !
Rehydrating with 2 almost frozen yard beers (Busch Lights) with a little salt. 🍻
Stay cool out there , heat & humidity ain’t no bullshit. 🇺🇸