• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1692944814510.png

One of my dogs got tagged a couple weeks prior. Just on the paw. The punctures were pretty far apart compared to what I’d seen before. Some antibiotics and anti inflammatory and 3 days later couldn’t tell it ever happened. I don’t kill the snakes. They serve their purpose like everything else around here. And I enjoy seeing them on the rare occasion once or twice a year.
Copperheads get killed.

All non-venomous snakes get a pass.

This one had the whole world to exist on, and decided to be way too close to my house. Off with his head.

1000001102.jpg

Copperheads get killed.

This one had the whole world to exist on, and decided to be way too close to my house. Off with his head.

View attachment 8212392
Copper Heads are around a lot in Missouri.. it seemed like I would see them more in August than any other month. They liked to enter my garage and lay around on the concrete cooling off,, I think… garden hoe, shotgun…yard dog,, ( mean sob) made it easy to dispose of them. Sneaky little bastards….

Copper Heads are around a lot in Missouri.. it seemed like I would see them more in August than any other month. They liked to enter my garage and lay around on the concrete cooling off,, I think… garden hoe, shotgun…yard dog,, ( mean sob) made it easy to dispose of them. Sneaky little bastards….
I’m in St. James area. Friend’s grandfather had a few acres near Bonne Terre when we were teens. Lots of copperheads around there. Speckled king snakes and black rat snakes were plentiful as well. Lake of the Ozarks we found lots of scorpions.

Reactions: Charlie112
Copperheads get killed.

View attachment 8212392
Same here: Neighbors have two small children outside, God forbid if they get bit.
Other than that I just shoo non poisonous one away.

Same here: Neighbors have two small children outside, God forbid if they get bit.
Other than that I just shoo non poisonous one away.
As a kid in mid state New York, we lived near a bunch of old mica and iron mines. Lots of copperheads. We were taught as soon as we could walk how to be focused and careful and what to do around the copperheads. Kids do not have to be helpless victims if taught correctly.

1692977168537.jpeg

Copperheads get killed.

View attachment 8212392
This right here. Mine are normally that large. Mostly smaller ones. If you kill one, look for a second is what I have been told.
Non poisonous get a pass.

Had a big king snake that would cruse they yard between the house and barn. You could watch where she was when she would stop and stick her head up 6-8". Was funny to watch her move around. Damn roofers working on the barn killer her. Pissed me off.

The graphic representation of "You're screwing with the wrong man!"

View attachment 8212602
I feel like this pic is going to lead to one of those lessons in strength and weakness. If he owns that pic, pokes fun at it and uses it to be an example of why he is running for office again it will be a big asset. If he runs from it the liberals will bludgeon him with it. If he owns it, it has the potential to become epic.

If I see flags at his rallies with this pic and something like "GO TRUMP" or "MAGA" on it as well, I will know he owns the PR campaign, and so will everyone else. The cherry on top would be a Rich Men North of Richmond video with this in there compared to the lib politicians with Zelensky. Add in some homeless vets and a laid off worker and it goes to 11.

Last edited:
I feel like this pic is going to lead to one of those lessons in strength and weakness. If he owns that pic, pokes fun at it and uses it to be an example of why he is running for office again it will be a big asset. If he runs from it the liberals will bludgeon him with it. If he owns it, it has the potential to become epic.

If I see flags at his rallies with this pic and something like "GO TRUMP" or "MAGA" on it as well, I will know he owns the PR campaign, and so will everyone else. The cherry on top would be a Rich Men North of Richmond video with this in there compared to the lib politicians with Zelensky. Add in some homeless vets and a laid off worker and it goes to 11.
Some of the commie cunts at CNN are already whining that he is using that mugshot for his campaign, but they were salivating at the thought of being able to use that same mugshot to try to beat him and his supporters down.

Fuck the left. They just don't understand that every shot they take at him is just strengthening his support and making them look like the petulant assholes they are. Although the reasons are many, just the fact that he pisses off the people I hate will get him my vote.

Hate to tell you but Trump is a rich man north of Richmond himself. Chris Anthony said himself that it was pointed at ALL the politicians in DC, not just dems. Not saying Trump isn't the best choice of the 2 parties nor am I saying things weren't better with him in DC, just sayin he isn't exactly looking out for our best interests.

Hate to tell you but Trump is a rich man north of Richmond himself. Chris Anthony said himself that it was pointed at ALL the politicians in DC, not just dems. Not saying Trump isn't the best choice of the 2 parties nor am I saying things weren't better with him in DC, just sayin he isn't exactly looking out for our best interests.
Yeah, but the big difference is Trump got rich BEFORE he got into politics, not after like all the rest of the scum in DC.

ETA: as far as looking out for our best interests goes, he did a helluva lot better job at looking out for the American people than the ones before and the one after him did/is doing......

Last edited:
As a kid in mid state New York, we lived near a bunch of old mica and iron mines. Lots of copperheads. We were taught as soon as we could walk how to be focused and careful and what to do around the copperheads. Kids do not have to be helpless victims if taught correctly.

View attachment 8212455
Locally sourced craft skulls while simultaneously helping with the homeless population