• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1694933303070.png

I'm experiencing something equivalent In re: the movie "Sound of Freedom." It was listed on the IMDB as part of their "In Theater" listings (it started to be listed there on 07/04, when it was released), but has since fallen off that list. Futhermore, I saw the ratings for it go down to where it was even below the "Barbie" movie (Barbie is now much lower, now, but still on the "In Theaters" list).

"Sound of Freedom was the movie staring Jim Caviesel and Mira Sorvino about the former Federal agent Tim Ballard that quit his Fed job to go hunt down and stop Child Trafficking rings. It's still at 7.9 rating on the IMDB (Barbie is at 7.2) but it was never in their "fan favorites' or "Top 10" current movies. It should have been, though.

I get the feeling that the IMDB was trying to cancel it or bow to pressure to cancel it. I did not go see it in the theater. I await its debut on Blu-Ray.

I don't go to theaters anymore.
1694975387706.jpeg

I'm not convinced just yet, but this was one of the main reasons the Webb was built.

At 30,000 mph we better hurry and leave so we can confirm the findings. Don’t forget your Covid shots - wouldn’t want to infect them. 😎

Reactions: fx77
I'm not convinced just yet, but this was one of the main reasons the Webb was built.

“Along with the discovery of DMS, NASA researchers say they have also detected methane and CO2 in the planet's atmosphere, a sign the planet could be the home of a water ocean.

The planet, named K2-18b, is located about 120 light years away and is almost nine times the size of Earth.”

Let’s send all the Democrats, commies, and rinos there. Plenty of room, it has methane- therefore cows and stuff to complain over. We can have peace on Earth.