• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1698317770815.png

We wound up going with the wood-look tile too. I fought, and fought my wife on that choice…I wanted real hardwood floors. So happy that we went with the tile now though.

Place had poorly cared for polished concrete floors when we bought it, and spent the first 45 days after buying it in our old house while we got shit done here. Floors, shelves and cabinets in the recessed alcoves on either side of the fireplace, etc.

IMG_7524-X5.jpg

Only difference is I’m not talented enough (and far too lazy) to do that shit myself; busted up knees make it a non-starter anyway, LoL.

And yes, we know the curtains are hung too high! 🤣. That pic is a couple years old now…taken right after we first moved in.

better pic of the floors:

65324718439__AB88FF24-5779-4538-9BEC-E764B5D6349B-4K.jpg

Edit: and about to go through round two of kitchen renovations. Getting rid of the microwave cabinet (replacing with a regular cabinet), re-doing that butler’s pantry with shelves and taller counter-height cabinets, painting the cabinets white…with the island, stove hood, and new, taller cabinets in the butler’s pantry getting painted that ‘Fox Black’ (dark blue) color of the cabinets on either side of the fireplace.

Kind of like this:

IMG_2833-4K.jpg
Damn, you all got some nice homes. My latest upgrade has been to remove the hitch from the front of my trailer.

I want one.
I was thinking the same thing.
Where is this and what is the name of the restaurant…asking for a friend…
I was wondering too. Luckily we got the answer below.
Looks like Hoots Wings

Ever been?

Omg I'm stupid for even attempting to remodel my master bath. First ever bathroom job [not counting @akmike47 giving me a handy in public bathrooms].

View attachment 8257439View attachment 8257440View attachment 8257441View attachment 8257442View attachment 8257443
I lived in a 1967 built house for 19 years. Dad and I added onto it when my wife got pregnant. Remodeled the bedroom I used to use as our bedroom. Then remodeled the living room. My wife said "let's remodel that hall bath". I told her alright, but know this going into it. We will see the earth underneath that bathroom (pier and beam).

And I was right. The mOron that owned it before me used particle board as a the sub floor. Then covered that in laminate flooring. Needless to say that particle board was black. I even had to replace two floor joists.

I built a new house on a different piece of property in 2019 and 2020. When we were selling that old house that was a constant project, she asked me if I was going to be sad since I lived there so long. I said not one damn bit!

Last edited:
Omg. So many WTF moments already. Like the plumbing is centered in the alcove, but the sink was offset to the left... like 😵‍💫 wtf.

Peasant activities. Go be poor somewhere else. I'm gonna do something like this, but 72" wide and a butcher block top and cool glass bowl sink.
View attachment 8257467
So....just like that only different...cool.
I'm currently in a rent house. The master bath has 2 sinks. One has the mirror centered over it and is centered in the cabinet below but the light is offset. The other, the light and mirror are centered on the sink but none of that is centered on the cabinet. There are 4 speakers built into the coved ceiling in the living room, no 2 are same elevation or distance from the nearest corner. There is SO much more.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Broski, I've been at this re-flooring my whole house/remodel since beginning of August.... by myself.

There's a reason tile guys charge $10/ft² in just labor to install......

View attachment 8257482
Im glad you didn't pay 10/ft for that install. I'll refrain from pointing out why so you dont see them every time you walk across the room.

Reactions: Faronth
Hurry up and replant her deeper this time, maybe more will sprout up. Remember to water liberally with plenty of alcohol. :oops:
Plant her and fertilize

She’s not a fat slob…we need more of those grown

I think his shit is staged, he has a bunch of videos of storage units filled with guns.

Mike
Let me fill you in on a little secret. I worked as a building contractor for a guy that had 4-500 rentals including a 1/2 dozen mini storage lots , when people don't pay the rent, they go through the legal mumbo jumbo until they have claim to contents. Then the boss goes down with his buddy's and they cut the lock off, rifle through all the stuff, take what's good, then it goes to auction.

That is one cunt I will be happy to see move the fuck along.

One of her rettarded ilk came up to me preaching the benefits of this bond. Her words were we need people to vote for the proposition. It will provide pay raises, needed equipment and it's basically free. I said if it's free, why are we voting, just enact it. Silence