• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

chainsaw-start-406.gif
This problem is about to fix itself

AHAHAHA muthafucka opened that box of cartridges like he looked out the window and saw paragliding terrorists coming down right there... 😂

Jeebuz, those things are bigger than Dirty D's suppositories :eek:

And, Jerry Miculek would be having shit fits if'n he saw that dude spinning a cylinder (particularly a loaded cylinder) and slamming it shut. According to Jerry, that tears the shit out of the works.

Thats motivational in what regard? Thats sick!!!

A midwestern sodbuster in the 1870s-1930s, or a steel/railroad worker in Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, circa 1870s-1950s would have done that by himself, doused the affected area with some whiskey, drank a shot of whiskey, then picked up his tools and his steel lunchbox and went to work, missing no shifts, no call outs. A breed of men that the new generations REALLY need to be inspired by again.

Reactions: Garvey
He's going to bend the crane snapping it shut like that.

Yo dawg, if I were to get into detail about how much seeing some tard doing that to a revolver irks the fuck outta me, it would take up the bandwidth of about 40 regular posts. A true revolver man doesn't need to be waterboarded if someone wants info from him. A few videos of such cylinder snapping shenanigans and I'd be like: "Fuckin' all right ALL RIGHT goddamit! I'll tell ya everything. Just stop that shit for God's sakes!"... Seriously...