• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_7424.jpeg

View attachment 8263234
It's folks like you who don’t want to call out the stupidity that let the country get so fucked up.
I have no problem with political discussions, reasoned arguments, calling out unbelievable hypocrisy, or even just making fun of liberal morons at times.

Just find somewhere else to do it. There are very few places we can go anymore to just enjoy ourselves and not have to deal with politics for a single solitary goddamn moment. The MPT is one of my favorite spots. I’m sure I’m not alone.

Don’t be a douche, just take it elsewhere.
CEBCB449-7D0D-4ABB-9BE5-47B7F6C3D620.png

vicious killer pit. dog is well trained as he doesn't respond to a non threat. responds with affection to a pack mate.
I've known two pits well enough to know they could read my thoughts and actions and that they had my back. Neither was mine. Heart of gold warriors. But they knew that their owners trusted me and so I was in their clan. It has to be 360.