• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

D5321C2B-34D0-427F-961E-D4F33FF488E1.jpeg

Yep a few years back we went to Thunder Valley in Colorado to the races. Left Amarillo headed to Raton New Mexico. Passed little towns with 80-150 people in them. Told the wife we should move to one of them. She said: "but there is nothing out here". I said yep! No crime, no nosy neighbors, no traffic. Anything I need can get dropped off by the UPS truck.
I'm still thinking hard about it! (y)
I am from that area, there is a little bit of meth or drug related crime in some of them. Finding adequate housing is the issue, that and the wind blows almost every day

Reactions: Expert684
Came across this guy the other day at a red light. Truck named the Dodge Lodge that has a 4 barrel shotgun as a hood ornament and double barrel shotguns for fender ornaments along with an acme bomb on the roof. Got a good laugh out of it.
Needs strings from the triggers going inside the cab — just to keep other drivers in line.