• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1699566146800.png

Passing through Baton Rouge once I-10 was buggered up (shocking!) and the GPS took me 190 across the Huey P. Long to get past the delay.

I stopped for gas, went in for a drink and a snack, noticed nobody looked like me and noticed they sold cute little flowers in test tubes at the counter. But then it's like wtf, I'm already here.

I noticed the lady behind the counter eyeballing me in line and when I got to the counter she looked me up and down then said "Is dat your gray truck?"

I says "Yes ma'am, I paid at the pump."

"I know you did. I see you got Texas plates. Dat's why dey not fukin wit you ... dey KNOW you got a gun."

We made it all the way through Louisiana, and somewhere mid Mississippi we needed gas. Same thing happened, nobody looked like me. Texas plates on the Tahoe, and I paid at the pump. Moved the Tahoe to a parking spot in front and went inside to pee and get some caffeine. I saw a lineman bucket truck out at the pump and an ole boy (black of course) in line in blue jeans, work boots and a long sleeve Wrangler kaki shirt. I knew he belonged to the bucket truck. I stepped in line behind him. He turned to me a little bit and said "you're a lefty, huh?" I said yessir. He said "what size is it?" I said fourty five.

Evidently my shirt kind of laid over the top of the slide a little bit and I was "printing".

Got back in the Tahoe and my wife asked "everything go OK?". I said, no problems at all.

Passing through Baton Rouge once I-10 was buggered up (shocking!) and the GPS took me 190 across the Huey P. Long to get past the delay.

I stopped for gas, went in for a drink and a snack, noticed nobody looked like me and noticed they sold cute little flowers in test tubes at the counter. But then it's like wtf, I'm already here.

I noticed the lady behind the counter eyeballing me in line and when I got to the counter she looked me up and down then said "Is dat your gray truck?"

I says "Yes ma'am, I paid at the pump."

"I know you did. I see you got Texas plates. Dat's why dey not fukin wit you ... dey KNOW you got a gun."

Had you purchased the rose in the glass, that same nice lady behind the counter would’ve included 1/4 of a copper chore boy and a lighter in a nice small paper bag for you. Lol. Welcome to Louisiana

That sounds like a little town in Kentucky that we once stopped at during a trip from Michigan to Florida. The kids were hungry and I followed a sign that indicated food and gas. Found the gas station, right next to the only food in town. A Burger King of all things. Inside the Burger King, everybody looked the same with some albinism noticeable. We felt more than a little self conscious and kept an ear out for banjos.
That sounds like a little town in Kentucky that we once stopped at during a trip from Michigan to Florida. The kids were hungry and I followed a sign that indicated food and gas. Found the gas station, right next to the only food in town. A Burger King of all things. Inside the Burger King, everybody looked the same with some albinism noticeable. We felt more than a little self conscious and kept an ear out for banjos.
Stopped once at Beldon on hwy 70, not far from the PCR. It was time for lunch. Walked into the only place, a lodge. Full of hipsters and trail trash, all sipping weird label beers, and no food. Nobody, staff or customers even noticed us. It was like we were standing inside a Steven King scene. We walked out, got back in truck and drove up the road a bit. About 5 miles there was an RV Park and store with a burger joint inside. As we ate I mentioned to the proprietor the lodge down at Beldon. He said, quietly, “We don’t go down there and recommend our residents don’t either. Weird people down there.”

Celebrating failure......nice! I was sooooo embarrassed by divorce. Some people still think Im married. I dont lie about it, I just dont share. I see it as a celebration after you just lost a race.

Im probably more content being single, but Im not celebrating divorce!

Maybe the difference is, I loved my wife!

To each their own!