• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

My question is, what's does the girl in front of that butthole look like?

@clcustom1911 ? Any pics?
Probly very close to this 😏

Clipped_image_20231116_163835.png

Fuck in Texas, where I am at, it's 75 mph. People park there and the signs are everywhere telling them to move over. We even have signs telling people to follow the directions of other signs.

View attachment 8273714View attachment 8273715

I like the "No Trucks in Left Lane" signs.

I am sure it confuses the Hell out of all of those Texas drivers. You know the ones that call their pickups "trucks" and then still drive in the left lane.

Which are they - pickups driving in the left lane - or trucks illegally driving in the left lane?

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Cliff Clavin time:
Dave Mustane wrote most of the early songs for Metallica. They actually used many of his songs on the next three albums (IIRC) after they kicked him out of the band.
I know, I know.... It's a meme and not supposed to be factual.
Fuck Metallica. Hetfield is a bitch. And sleeps with the same women as Dirty D but only after he’s left them for dead.

The left lane is a club. If you're not sure you're a member, you're not. The sign says slower traffic not slow. So it's your speed relative to the guy behind you I don't care if you're doing 150, move over!

And that's comin from retired LEO.

speed limits should be raised everywhere by at least 20%. it is well known but hidden from view that speed is NOT a cause of accidents. it is failure to yield the right of way and impaired driving. also,distracted driving lately because of muffy and other like assholes fucking with a cell phone. speed tickets are just $ for the gov and an excuse for the cops to exercise control. drunk driving a problem? bull shit. every bar i have ever seen has a parking lot. almost anyone in there for 2hr plus will be legally over the limit. here in FL the lt lane slugs come in all and every variety.

I am totally against left lane campers, but sometimes the right lane is rougher than shit. Be damned am I going to eat potholes and tear my vehicle up.
Well then when faster traffic is coming up behind you get the fuck over. When it passes you can camp in the left lane until more faster traffic comes along. Simple as that. Lurking there is the problem.

I started taking this new approach to driving about 5 years ago....it has turned a stressful item into a nothing burger.

I never drive over the speed limit anymore. Im not engaging in road rage. I treat every cutoff, line jumper, and rude person as a friend and/or family member. I dont care about saving 2 minutes on a 30 minunte trip. I dont plot, think about, worry, or even consider my place in line. I just try to be kind on the road like everyone is a close family member. I dont waste energy on that shit anymore, I just dont care. If people fuck up, I just accept they are human.

I promise you, if you take this approach, driving can become a non-stresser. I just leave 5 minutes early and dont care anymore. Somebody thinks I screwed up, I just give them a friendly sorry wave.

I had to change something, because I was on a path to shooting every motherfucker on the road!!! It used to drive me nuts!!!

Ive found other items to stress about.

Drive in the left lane, I dont care anymore, we will all arrive at our destination, maybe 1-2 minutes slower.

I just accept, that somebody loves that other person in that other car, and it is now partly my job to make sure they arrive to their loved ones safely.

I think about all the anger I carried with driving.....its 100% gone! Such a stupid waste of energy.

I totally agree. As you know, I spend a bit of time on the interstate around here and it’s quite obvious that many of these are asshole that have issues and are using this as a control freak thing. Because, if you try to pass at a reasonable slow rate, they will 98% of the time speed up to prevent you so that they can then block you again.

The exception are those few I see that are going the speed limit in the left lane or slower and if you look at them as you pass, you see them gripping the steering wheel as if they are terrified and are afraid to do anything other than move forward. The reason they don’t use the right lane is that they are afraid of merging traffic. These people are dangerous in a different way, because in a tight situation, they will react badly.
There is a lot of that these days.

Yeah that's I-40 between Lake Havasu and Kingman. Right lane is dogshit
That's I-40 from Barstow to Memphis. Most of the way, both lanes are shit. It's like when they built the road, they measured the average wheel base of vehicles and made the expansion joints one foot longer. Then they figured out just the precise amount of bump to be maximum annoying without requiring repair. THEN, they built that shit to last.

Reasonably close.

20231111_085915.jpg

Street bikers are ghey. Dual sport is best sport. Yes, I embrace the douchebaggery with the FDE paint job I did.

I'm the only asshole with this bike with this paint job. Everyone else around has Harleys or Ducatis, or Kawasaki KLX300's Whatever.

I started taking this new approach to driving about 5 years ago....it has turned a stressful item into a nothing burger.

I never drive over the speed limit anymore. Im not engaging in road rage. I treat every cutoff, line jumper, and rude person as a friend and/or family member. I dont care about saving 2 minutes on a 30 minunte trip. I dont plot, think about, worry, or even consider my place in line. I just try to be kind on the road like everyone is a close family member. I dont waste energy on that shit anymore, I just dont care. If people fuck up, I just accept they are human.

I promise you, if you take this approach, driving can become a non-stresser. I just leave 5 minutes early and dont care anymore. Somebody thinks I screwed up, I just give them a friendly sorry wave.

I had to change something, because I was on a path to shooting every motherfucker on the road!!! It used to drive me nuts!!!

Ive found other items to stress about.

Drive in the left lane, I dont care anymore, we will all arrive at our destination, maybe 1-2 minutes slower.

I just accept, that somebody loves that other person in that other car, and it is now partly my job to make sure they arrive to their loved ones safely.

I think about all the anger I carried with driving.....it’s 100% gone! Such a stupid waste of energy.
These are some of the wisest words I have read on this site.