• What?! Patch #0002 is out now

Limited edition patch, only 50 made

Get your patch

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This is fukn happening.

I'll report back with results.
A LONG time ago, one of my cohorts was a real jokester. Pranked everyone he could. I went to the parts house for the crew one day and there on the wall behind our parts guy were some zip ties that were about 4 feet long, at least 3/4" wide and maybe 3/8" thick. I said I'd like to have a couple of those. They guy said I couldn't because they weren't on the req sheet. I told him why and he gave me 4.

It was several days before I could get the timing but I put 2 on his driveline and cut them so they would just contact the body of the F350 he drove. That afternoon, he was pulled over just down the road from the on ramp to the freeway, mechanics truck behind him. I pulled in and looked inside with them for a while and said it looks like he was in good hands and went home.
Next day, he accused me. I just laughed it off and went on, I didn't deny but I didn't admit either. I guess they would drive a mile and pull over and did that for 10 miles before spotting the zip ties.

1701538798056.jpeg

Last edited:
$8 cow bell at Harbor Freight.

I've been doing it off and on at work to someone with smaller bells I got on Amazon. Zip-tying them to the underside of his van. I went to his boss ahead of time.. "Look if so and so wants to turn his truck in to the garage because of a noise, don't let him." and explained why. :D
Once a week I would add another one. He has tons of tools and stuff in the van so it's noisy inside and he runs the A/C all summer so the windows are always up, so while he wasn't hearing it inside, everywhere he went it, every bump he hit, it was sleigh bells. Eventually I added enough that he started to hear them, he mentioned hearing things to someone, so I took them off. The cow bell is now waiting its turn.

kjnyhhhe.gif

Well it won't stop 5.56 or anything faster/larger. Not sure why only drug dealers would want it with civil unrest at an all time high in my lifetime.

Also, I'm not really understanding all the hate for basically the only all American owned, built and sourced vehicle you can purchase. Dude has done more for freedom than anyone in recent history and many of you guys just love to bag on his products.

Dude privatized space travel and was the first to land a rocket and reuse it. Bought a major social media content provider and told the woke to fuck off, literally, in an attempt to save free speech. But keep busting the balls of the only guy who has your freedom's best interest in mind and is actually doing something about unlike all of us here who just bitch like little bitches on the internets.
Everyone I know who has a Tesla loves the tax subsidy. Govt should not give the vehicle a subsidy. Many EV are sold at a significant loss. Now the car companies will want a bailout to keep producing them . Overall they do not sell. Long time on the lots compared to ICE cars. Govt should not distort the market. Thus there will be a subsidy for production and one for purchase.

Tesla sales numbers:

Q1 2023440,808
Q2 2023479,700
Q3 2023430,488

Other manufacturers may have trouble selling EVs, Tesla does not.

It's also the most valuable car company. By a lot.

CAR COMPANYMARKET CAP AS OF OCT. 10
Tesla Inc. (ticker: TSLA)$801.1 billion
Toyota Motor Corp. (TM)$244.4 billion
BYD Co. Ltd. (OTC: BYDDY)$92.8 billion
Porsche Automobil Holding SE (OTC: POAHY)$86.4 billion
Mercedes-Benz Group AG (MBG.DE)$72.5 billion
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW.DE)$68 billion
Volkswagen AG (OTC: VWAGY)$61.6 billion
Stellantis NV (STLA)$60.7 billion
Ferrari NV (RACE)$57.2 billion
Honda Motor Co. Ltd. (HMC)$54.7 billion

PositionManufacturerMarket Cap USD (AUD)Number of vehicles built in 2021
1Tesla$1.13 Trillion ($1.5 Trillion)936,000
2Toyota$297 billion ($396 billion)10,000,000
3Volkswagen$105 billion ($140.3 billion)4,890,000
4BYD$97 billion ($129.5 billion)730,000
5Daimler$75 billion ($100 billion)2,093,476
6Ford$66 billion ($88.2 billion)1,905,955
7GM$64 billion ($85.5 billion)6,290,000
8Honda$52 billion ($69.5 billion)4,500,000
9BMW$51 billion ($68.1 billion)2,210,000
10Stellantis$45 billion ($60.1 billion)6,049,000

RankCompanyMarket Cap (US$B)Country
#1Tesla$795.8🇺🇸 U.S.
#2Toyota$207.5🇯🇵 Japan
#3Volkswagen$96.7🇩🇪 Germany
#4BYD$92.7🇨🇳 China
#5NIO$89.5🇨🇳 China
#6Daimler$72.8🇩🇪 Germany
#7General Motors$71.3🇺🇸 U.S.
#8BMW$54.2🇩🇪 Germany
#9Stellantis$54.2🇳🇱 Netherlands
#10Ferrari$52.5🇮🇹 Italy
#11Honda$46.9🇯🇵 Japan
#12Hyundai$46.8🇰🇷 South Korea

Last edited:
Everyone I know who has a Tesla loves the tax subsidy. Govt should not give the vehicle a subsidy. Many EV are sold at a significant loss. Now the car companies will want a bailout to keep producing them . Overall they do not sell. Long time on the lots compared to ICE cars. Govt should not distort the market. Thus there will be a subsidy for production and one for purchase.
Government operates on the"Buy now, Pay later". This will continue until the USD crashes. At this rate, the crash is not too far away.
"We the People" have been warned, many times, over the past several years.

The best I ever saw was a guy that wired the horn to the turn signal. The guy almost got his ass beat for honking his horn!! HAHAHA
Did this to an apartment neighbor, 25 years ago. Guy was kind of slow. Went on for weeks, left turn on our street at five o'clock was announced. Finally asked a car savvy neighbor to look, wire was quite obvious.

Zip ties on driveshafts are great also
A guy on our crew at work one time tied a roll of red barricade tap to the gf's truck and tucked it in the bumper. A fresh roll. The braided ribbon stuff not the plastic stuff that tears real easy. I think they are 500' rolls. He had a 500' gap behind him on his way home that day and didn't figure it out til he got there. He had about an hour drive.

He said people would pass him honking their horns and flipping him off and he had no clue why.

I’m so dead inside that I don’t even remember what having a soul felt like and that made me tear up a little.
The fact that you realize your state of mind means there is still a spark in there somewhere. People without souls have no self awareness at all.

Cheer up buddy. Go rassle a hog and come back and tell us about it.

1701544274152.png

1701544321620.png

1701544366650.png

1701544446162.png

That will be all cars, by law, beginning in 2026. And many other manufacturers can already do this as well. But let's not let facts get in the way of hating on Tesla.

You might want to read the post that I was replying to.
I was in no way trying to "hate on Tesla"
Rather somebody was being a bit of a Karen whining about how Tesla shouldn't be allowed to have bullet resistant doors because "some bad guys might do bad things" or some such excuse. So I was merely pointing out that the government already has no trouble fully controlling them on demand if needed.

This is why over 4000 car dealers across the country told the gov to slow the EV mandate. They are bullshit and don't sell
Dealerships are also crying about the direct sales model some companies are moving to. Tesla is first in the US but several, including VW, do it in Europe. Dealerships essentially become service centers only. No sales.

You might want to read the post that I was replying to.
I was in no way trying to "hate on Tesla"
Rather somebody was being a bit of a Karen whining about how Tesla shouldn't be allowed to have bullet resistant doors because "some bad guys might do bad things" or some such excuse. So I was merely pointing out that the government already has no trouble fully controlling them on demand if needed.
I took it the other way. My apologies. 😁

Reactions: W54/XM-388