• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1701474498007.png

I had heard of some factory aluminum body Giulias, maybe I misread and it was only some panels or a race series car.
I worked on one in London in 92. They (Alfa) made a bunch for rallying, with alloy panels and plastic glass, stripped interior etc.
Not many have survived, they tended to break when pushed too hard.

Which is a shame, because they were just gorgeous.

View attachment 8285976
Jessica Altman. Daughter of Lynda Carter.
Did you know that Lynda Carter was cast as one of the Playmates in Apocalyse Now? Forget the reason but she ended up not filming though she did get as far as being shot for a fake centerfold (it exists online). The replacement actress, Colleen Camp, is pictured in the centerfold that the Chef character taped to the bulkhead of the PBR.

Did you know that Lynda Carter was cast as one of the Playmates in Apocalyse Now? Forget the reason but she ended up not filming though she did get as far as being shot for a fake centerfold (it exists online). The replacement actress, Colleen Camp, is pictured in the centerfold that the Chef character taped to the bulkhead of the PBR.
IMG_3844.jpeg

Totally worth the couple minutes it took to find.

This will be the vehicle of choice for drug dealers/bad guys

Cops can put a full mag in the door and if you stay low you’ll make it out

Like the truck …but the butterfly effect is larger than initial scope of product.

The truck is literally a spybot on wheels and every single tiny thing you do is reported back to headquarters promptly.
I'm sure "somebody" will suggest to Musk if he likes that sweet government payola that keeps his rocket dreams alive, send the shutdown command and the open windows and unlock doors command anytime the government says so.

Tesla can pretty much make your car remotely do anything they want that you could do as a driver.

This will be the vehicle of choice for drug dealers/bad guys

Cops can put a full mag in the door and if you stay low you’ll make it out

Like the truck …but the butterfly effect is larger than initial scope of product.
They may not be able to shoot through the door but they can shut the truck down through the internet/satellite and lock the doors trapping whoever is in it. If they want to let the truck go they just track it via GPS back to the drug dealers place. They can activate the cameras and microphones remotely to hear and see everything the bad guys do.

bummer, thanks for the heads up
Maybe if the vehicle you’re trying to attach it to has a super low hanging crossmember, but my BIL’s F250 trans crossmember wasn’t any good, despite being the lowest point on the frame of the truck. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: doubloon